OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1: The Command Team

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team 52217037821_6dd9033fbd_b
Inside Straight: Captain Kobayashi by
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Captain Keiko (Kobie) Kobayashi, commanding officer of Inside Straight as well as Squadron 13.  Once a promising Starfleet Officer, her career was ruined as a result of the first of three Disappearing Planet Incidents.  Turning her back on the Federation, she joined the Hydran Fleet, aka The Star Patrol, where she was quickly promoted up the ranks to command her own ship, and eventually, a squadron.  

Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team 52217519165_f6f33da289_b
Inside Straight: Commander Schlock, First Officer. by
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Commander Schlock is an exile from the mirror universe and arrived in this universe under mysterious circumstances.  Notwithstanding, he was granted a commission in the Star Patrol almost immediately and was appointed to serve as First Officer and Chief Science Officer of the Inside Straight by Captain Kobayashi at their first meeting. He is rumoured to despise Captain James Quirk of Starfleet, owing to some bizarre incident in which Quirk and some of his officers spent a few hour in the mirror universe and completely screwed it up.

Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team 52217518995_05b1188380_b
Inside Straight: The Doctor by
Gary  Menten, on Flickr

Inside Straight's Chief medical officer is a Starfleet surplus Mk1 Emergency Medical Hologram with mobile emitter. Upon USS Voyager's return from the Delta Quadrant, dozens of copies were made not only of Voyager's EMH program, but his memories as well. These were then sold off to low-budget military allies of the Federation. Rightly figuring that purchasing cheap holographic medical officers was much less expensive than hiring real doctors, most of whom were loath to serve on Star Patrol ships, the Hydran Interstellar Fleet aka The Star Patrol purchased several surplus EMH's with mobile emitters and deployed them on any ship whose computers had sufficient memory space to to allow it.

Diana

Diana
Very nice presentation! Love the lighting! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice start to your crew roster. Looking good.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
That blue side light really makes them shine. Like the part of the copies of Holo doctors, probably also quite realistic.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice start to the crew, though I'm not sure I would like to receive medical care from a cheap copy of a hologram doctor. Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team 1f604

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Star Patrol: Inside Straight Crew Roster Part 1:  The Command Team 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum