OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relaxing with Dannii

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:49 am

Randam Hajile

Great pictures and nice posing of the figures, Dal!

22Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:30 am

BAMComix

Randam Hajile wrote:Great pictures and nice posing of the figures, Dal!

Many thanks Ralph! It was a great set up to do, and a lot of fun imagining what they were talking about Very Happy

23Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:40 pm

Ovy

They look like they could live next to Spooky's commune apartment, they certeinly share their taste in fashion and electronic devices. Smile The Teddy is getting around, too.

24Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:51 am

BAMComix

Ovy wrote:They look like they could live next to Spooky's commune apartment, they certeinly share their taste in fashion and electronic devices. Smile  The Teddy is getting around, too.

Very Happy you could be right Ovy! they probably have their music just as loud! bounce bounce bounce

25Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:18 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Again, many thanks Ephiane, whats the rule though? bit confused  scratch .

I just take care with the " prefere animals to people " Rule i have like Dannii.
That means for sure not the people here in the forum. I like every single people here in OSF more than a animal. Wink

26Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:23 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Ephiane wrote:Again, many thanks Ephiane, whats the rule though? bit confused  scratch .

I just take care with the " prefere animals to people " Rule i have like Dannii.
That means for sure not the people here in the forum. I like every single people here in OSF more than a animal. Wink

bounce bounce bounce bounce

27Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:50 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool shots.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 1f60e

28Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:17 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Theboo-bomb wrote:Very cool shots.

Many thanks! Very Happy

29Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:10 am

csyeung

csyeung
Great stuff! Always love your flow of pictures telling a story.

30Relaxing with Dannii - Page 2 Empty Re: Relaxing with Dannii Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:31 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
csyeung wrote:Great stuff! Always love your flow of pictures telling a story.

Thanks so much! really pleased you enjoyed the shoot! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum