OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product:Six Super Stars/YM Toys
Scale:1/6
No:3S015
Material:ABS/PVC/cloth
Perorder is available before:July 25, 2022
Release date:Fourth quarter 2022
List:REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE*2
The hand model*6
TBL:ACTION BODY*1
The nun hat*1
scarf*1
Cross necklace*1
A leather jacket*1
The skirt*1
The belt*1
pockets*1
boots*2
The sword*1
pistol*2
dagger*2
brace*1

NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13341110
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13341910
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342010
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342011
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342110
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342111
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342212
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342210
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342211
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342311
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342310
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342410
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342411
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342510
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342511
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342610
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342611
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342710
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342711
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342811
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342810
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342812
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342910
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342911
NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister 13342912

#newproduct #SixSuperStars #YMToys #Aisha #SaintAngel #VampireSafariSister #female #fantasy #stylized

davidd

davidd
I'm intrigued.
Depends on price and release date.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I want some parts - like the "leather jacket" or belt.

I guess it will team up nicely with the coomodel Pope figure Razz

phicenenthusiast

phicenenthusiast
I'm intrigued by these sets, particularly the silhouettes of the other figures! I saw on BBICN that Very Cool Toys announced a series, too, with other figures silhouetted like this.

csyeung

csyeung
I kinda like the weapons, not sure if they've been recast from somewhere else. I do have a question though, where does she holster her guns?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
'Vampire Safari' title is pretty amusing. Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Annalise

Annalise
Not for me but some parts have potential. YM will probably release the HS separately. (?)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, I love the sword, but other than that, despite this being a striking figure in itself, not so much. Any reference to vampire seems out of place with the silver cross, unless she is meant to hunt vampires. And Aisha for a cross-bearing warrior woman seems even more out of place than a Jihad Pontifex. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:'Vampire Safari' title is pretty amusing. Laughing
Because she is participating in a Vampire Safari.

GubernatorFan wrote:LOL, I love the sword, but other than that, despite this being a striking figure in itself, not so much. Any reference to vampire seems out of place with the silver cross, unless she is meant to hunt vampires. And Aisha for a cross-bearing warrior woman seems even more out of place than a Jihad Pontifex. Smile
If you read the text, you will realise she is part of a thousands of years old "religious organisation specialized in hunting vampires", the "vampire holy hunting group". They are mainly "woman sexy agile resourceful strong and fearless". They have a mission to "fight evil forever".

She is probably friends with the infamous April of Laserstorm.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:LOL, I love the sword, but other than that, despite this being a striking figure in itself, not so much. Any reference to vampire seems out of place with the silver cross, unless she is meant to hunt vampires. And Aisha for a cross-bearing warrior woman seems even more out of place than a Jihad Pontifex. Smile

I'm reasonably certain that she is indeed supposed to be a vampire hunter, as I think the concept of "Vampire Safari Sister" is something our old friend Google Translate made from Chinese "Vampire Hunting Nun."  I got nuthin' for "Aisha," though Wikipedia tells me there are a half dozen Aisha characters in and around Anime, so maybe some inspiration connects.

There's a Warrior Nun comic but it looks nothing like this (and was adapted for TV looking nothing either like the source comic nor this).  That Nun aspect is the appealing part to me, especially the look of the wimple.  An underserved theme for sure -- if I got her, she'd pair up very nicely with something Triad made (going back 15 years ago) who is somewhere in my basement.

NEW PRODUCT: Six Super Stars & YM Toys: 1/6 Aisha: Saint Angel - Vampire Safari Sister Sin110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL, well, you guys confirm my attempts to rationalize this. Thanks. Smile

davidd

davidd
Available for pre-order at BigBadToyStore:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/209970

$239.99

Estimated release date: 4th quarter 2022

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]