OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Collectible Figurine special features:
-Detailed Head sculpts,each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted
-Body with over 26points of articulations
-Approximately 26CM tall
-Eight(8)pieces of interchangeable palms including:
-One(1)pair of fists
-One(1)pair of relaxed palms
-One(1)pair of open hands
-One(1)pair of mystic power -using hand
Costumeļ¼š
-One(1)homelight set costu
Accessories
-One(1)figure stand
-PROTOTYPE SHOWN,FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT-

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 2eb48c10
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 3a16c310
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 3d279d10
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 51c42810
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 0090df10
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 239fbb10
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 429f5910
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 18150710
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure B689e310
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure Befe4210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure Ce210210
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure Fc2aab10
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure Fc2aab11

#newproduct #SoosooToys #Homelight #female #AppTV-based #comicbook

Annalise

Annalise
I'm happy they went with the old costume. It would have been nice to see a second head sculpt with a light-up eyes function and maybe an accessory or two? They could have given her a cell phone at least so she can stream The Homelander's threats to her social media followers. I'm on the fence on this one.

csyeung

csyeung
Me too, I think overall it looks good. Some more accessories would have been more enticing I think.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Soosoo preordered. The likeness on that sculpt is just fantastic. Yes, the lack of accessories is a little disappointing…and surprising given the treasure trove of accessories that came with Billy. I tell you what, though: if you want to charge me $180 shipped (at Giantoy) for the figure and keep the accessories rather than loading her up and charging me $280, that works just fine for me.

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure 1-18

give me both uniforms, seamless body (or without), and with a rooted hair, I will be sold...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The likeness is pretty good, especially from some angles. The outfit is appropriate for a number of the series' appearances. But sculpted long hair? Come on... that was an unfortunate choice on their part, and it doesn't look particularly well done.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Wishes do come true!
I was just watching some clips of her and wishing for a 1/6 representation.
Nice seamless knees but awful elbows, which can be adjusted to look better anyway.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m at the point where sculpted hair is more of a positive than a negative for me especially on super heroines. Sculpted hair is just a lot less hassle all around, and often a much better representation of the character’s hair style. I know it hinders (sometimes severely) head articulation, but I’m so used to that with 1/12 that I can live with that.

Ovy

Ovy
I am pretty proud of myself I guessed the figure from the title.

Season finale today?

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:I am pretty proud of myself I guessed the figure from the title.

Season finale today?
YES! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s a pretty sculpt (a little off but not bad), but that plastic hair is killing it for me. I only managed to get thru a couple episode into season 2 and called it a day — the show is just too depressing to me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Soosootoys: SST041 Homelight 1/6 figure C8485110

Ghost808

Ghost808
Its a pretty hs, but I'm not seeing the likeness, myself. Her facial expression looks as if she's concentrating on a difficult test question, or trying, but failing to poop.
The molded hair is pretty bad too. I could understand using molded hair in order to get an exact likeness to the character, but it's not even that close to the real actor. It would have been easy enough to use "real" hair in this instance, surely?
That being said, the outfit is great. Good likeness and good to see they went with the early suit iteration. Little bit more work on the hs and this would be perfect, imo.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m starting to think the resale market won’t be great for this one, so I hope I like her as much as I think I will. Laughing

blackpool

blackpool
I'm definitely in for this one, already have the homelander on the way... Surprisingly, tho I love the character, I have lesser interest in Butcher than in a full line up of the "seven".

Now please announce Maeve, Black Noir, and the Deeeeeeeep!

Diana

Diana
I'd be in for a good Maeve! She'd fit right in with my growing Amazon army. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum