OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Chapter 8: Derrick Family
Section 4: Changing lanes to speed up The sky is covered

with dark clouds, and thunderstorms are coming.
The sky is covered by clouds, A thunderstorm is coming

Derrick Derrick is a veteran of the Derrick family. He is a master of surgery, especially his leg skills are outstanding.
He has a group of mercenaries of his own and is engaged in the arms business (especially the extremely dangerous business) all the year round.
Back then, with Fang K, he went down the world, and now most of his business is done for himself. Although he is an old official of the Fang family, he himself is less and less obedient to the orders of the Fang family, so he is not very favored in the Fang family.
More orders of the block family are more like hiring and cooperating with him.

Inside a dilapidated house in a slum not far from the Mexican-U.S. border, a man wrapped in a sandbag was beaten and played by a group of people. There were several smashed wine bottles on the ground, and the head of the man inside the sandbag was beaten and played by a group of people. It was covered with wine and glass shards.
At this time, one of the Mexican-American men wearing sunglasses put a wine bottle on top of his head. Before he could leave, a bullet roared and smashed the wine bottle. The Mexican-American men were so frightened that they broke out in a cold sweat. After that, he yelled, and the fat man who shot the bullet looked at him angrily. At this moment, Derrick walked into the house, and several of his men immediately put away their playful expressions and became serious. The fat man handed a lockbox to Derrick. Derrick took out a metal container from the lockbox, and saw that the liquid in the container was green, which obviously represented danger.

Derrick handed the password box to his subordinates, and his subordinates immediately put away the box and took it out of the room. Derrick took off his sunglasses and gloves and said to the person with the sandbag, "No one can touch my things, let alone steal them. , I can kill your gang and all your family members." The
sandbag man was choked up and unable to make a sound. At this moment, he was gasping for breath.

Suddenly a roundabout kick, Derrick kicked the sandbag man's neck instantly and said, "Find the remaining two boxes and bring them back to the United States."

At this time, the same subordinate got on the phone and handed it over to Derrick. It was a call from Vera Vera of Diamond 6. On the call, Vera mentioned Saxon's wealth hiding place and warned that the Spade family was about to arrive at the location. I want Derrick, who is closest, to arrive at the location ahead of schedule.

"How much can he (Diamond A) give me?" Derrick talked about the conditions unabashedly.
Vera's slow number came from the "5 million" phone.
"8 million, send me the location," Derrick said, hung up the phone, threw the phone to his subordinates, and turned away. . . .

Sword chopping raven
tattoo on Derrick's chest, a symbolic representation of the exorcism of death

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11384711

Derrick's 7 of Diamonds symbol

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11384810

Chapter 8: The Family of Diamonds
Chapter 4: Change lane and acclerate The sky is covered by clouds,A thunderstorm is coming

Derrick is a veteran of the Diamond family and became an expert in taekwondo and combat arts at a very young age, particularly excellent with his leg kicks. He has his own group of mercenaries and has been involved in the firearms business for many years, especially the most dangerous ones. While he fought under the K of Diamonds back in the day, most of his business today is for himself. Although he is counted as an old vassal, he himself is increasingly less obedient to the orders, and therefore is less favoured in the family. His relationship with the Diamond family is more like a partnership for hire.
In a shattered house in a slum not far from the Mexican-American border, a man wrapped in a sack is being beaten and teased by a group of men. Several smashed bottles are already on the floor, and the man's head is covered in booze and broken glass. A Chicano wearing a pair of sunglasses is putting a bottle on the men's head, and before he could pull away, a bullet comes and shatters the bottle. The Chicano man is terrified in a cold sweat and starts yelling and cursing, while the fat man who fired the bullet looks at him resentfully. At this time Derrick walks into the house and these men immediately puts their playfulness to a rest. The fat man hands over a lockbox to Derrick, who then takes a metal container out of it. What's inside the container is liquid in green colour, a colour that obviously indicates some sort of danger.
Derrick hands the lockbox to one of his men who immediately puts the box away and takes it out of the room. He then takes off his sunglasses and gloves and talks to the man in sack: "No outsiders are allowed to touch my things, let alone rob them. I could kill your gang and all your family."
The poor man's throat chokes up and he couldn't make a sound. He is gasping for breath.
With a sudden roundhouse kick, Derrick snaps the man's neck cleanly and says , "Find the two remaining boxes and bring them back to the States."
One man gets on the phone and hands it to Derrick, on the other side it is the 6 of Diamonds, Vera. She mentions the location of the Saxon treasure and warns Derrick that the Spades are close to reaching it. She wants Derrick, who is the closest at the moment, to get to the location early.
"How much can Ace give me for my share?" Derrick negotiates conditions unabashedly.

"Five million," slowly spoken figure comes from Vera on the other side of the phone.

"Eight million, and send me the location". Derrick replies hanging up the phone, throws it to his men and turns away...

DAMTOYS 1/6 Gangsters Kingdom--------DIAMONDS 7 DERRICK GK026
DAMTOYS 1/ 6 Gangster Kingdom---------Block 7 Derrick GK026

List:

Head Sculpture HEADSCULP
Injured head carving INJURED HEADSCULP
body ACTION BADY

clothing:
black tiger coat BLACK TIGER TEXTURE COAT
gold shirt GOLDEN SHIRT
black vest BLACK VEST
black pants BLACK PANTS
black belt BLACK BELT
gloves wool wrist guard GLOVES FUR WRIST PROTECTOR
knife cover KNIFE POUCH
sandbag BOXING BAG

Accessories:

Gloves x4 HAND GLOVES x4
Bare hands x4 HAND x4
Steyr AUG A3 submachine gun STEYR AUG A3
revolver REVOLVING PISTOL
revolver REVOLVER FILLER
bullet through wine bottle WINE BOTTLE SPECIAL EFFECTS
WHITE BROKEN WINE BOTTLE
GREEN BROKEN WINE BOTTLE
CODE CASE
BLOOD EFFECTS
DAGGER DAGGER DAGGER
WINE SPECIAL WINE SPECIAL EFFECTS
VIRUS CONTAINER
GOLD NECKLACE GOLD NECKLACE
SUNGLASSES
CIGARETTE
WATCH WATCH
MOTORCYCLE BOOTS

Shipping time: 2022 Q4th
barcode : 6970569621098
Retail price: 1380RMB

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11373510
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11373711
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11373812
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11373911
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11374110
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11374210
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11374410
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11374510
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11374610
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11374810
GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 11374910

#newproduct #DAMToys #GangsterKingdom #Derrick #male #stylized

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks like John Cena entered the stylized world of Gangster Kingdom.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

GangsterKingdom - NEW PRODUCT: DAMToys: 1/6 Gangster Kingdom-----Cube 7 Derrick/DERRICK #GK026 C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Really great caricature of John China.

The punched head is an interesting idea.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:Looks like John Cena entered the stylized world of Gangster Kingdom.

Wow, thanks and well done. I wouldn't have made that identification at all, though I'd say I'm adequately familiar with John Cena. Obviously we can't critique a caricature by the same standards as a photorealistic sculpt, but still I think this one is less recognizable, and below their general standard.

Nothing interesting to his garb or gear, except of course the bottle and the punched head. But those are more in the range of something I'm amused to see, rather than anything I want to own and use. It would actually have been a much smarter idea on their part if they had made the punched head to be a variant of some pre-existing GK character, because then, it would have been less limiting and way more useful (ie you could swap between "normal" and the punched version in a fight shot, etc).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As usual, I love the set and find myself wishing it came with more realistic heads and appendages. Smile I did not recognize John Cena either, but now that you guys pointed it out, I can see the resemblance. By the way, the punched head reminded me of Dominic Purcell somehow.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I see old Jean Claude Van Damme.
Very nice accessories.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Yes, this is supposed to be Van Damme, not John Cena.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The accessories are cool. Anything showing Van Damme getting beat up is good.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, Van Damme makes more sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum