OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
Chapter 9: The Treasure Fight

Verse 1: Desire
Desire rampages through my blood

Augustine, the 6 of Hearts and his older brother August, the 7 of Hearts are orphans of a drug dealer. Their parents died while smuggling drugs for the K of Hearts, who then adopted them at the age of two and four.
Adopted by K as kids, the brothers developed firstly the loyalty to the Heart family, and then their ferocious character. The brothers were locked up with many other orphans in a brutal elimination system, and they made it out alive. From that moment K of Hearts had already earmarked their destiny ---- drugs.
After years of grooming, the brothers took over the drug business at the US-Mexico border, which has always been a major source of income for the Heart family. The Wilson and Turner families have been trying to bring the brothers into their fold.
Augustine is known as a big, strong, vicious and brutal man and nicknamed "The Imp" at the border. The nickname derives from his penchant for collecting skulls of his enemies and making them into the shape of demon heads for deterrence. room in his villa stashed with two wine coolers full of skulls, all of which are his trophies.
In a high walled villa in the deep desert north of Mexico, the curtains are draping, and the light is dim. Augustine sits on a sofa in the hall stroking an African hyena beside him. On the sofa next to him are two beautiful girls who have just taken a new drug. Every time a new drug arrives, Augustine will test it on the girls around him. The girls begin to have strong hallucinations, and instead of the powerful, sexy face of Augustine, they see a red demonic skeleton face in the dim red light puffing cigar vapor. Strangely, they are not scared at all. Instead, the powerful hallucination gives them a thrill they have never felt before.
The door is suddenly thrown open and a fat white man holding a cigar walks in. Mike, he is the lawyer and liaison assigned to the brothers by the Hearts family.
Mike strides into the hall and gestures for everyone to leave. A few of his men drag the two girls who are obviously high as a kite out of the hall.
Waiting for everyone to clear out, Mike makes his way to the sofa and looks at Augustine, "The location of Saxon's treasure has been confirmed, it's over 40 kilometers away and we need to move now. Your brother is on his way".
He holds up his phone and shows a map coordinate to Augustine.
"Who else will be there?" Augustine asks after looking at the map.
"The Diamonds and Spades are already on their way. We must speed up." Mike replies as he takes back his phone.
At night seven cars drives out of Augustine's villa and heads towards southwestern Mexico.
At a highway tamp a team of more than 20 motorbikes suddenly appears merging into the convoy and keep running...  

Eagle totem tattoo on Augustine's chest, a symbol of spreading wings into the sky and courage

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0189

left and right arms represent the symbol of striding forward

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0293 NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0388

Demon symbol tattoo on right hand.
Demonic symbol tattoo on the right hand, and 666 tattoo on the left

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0485 NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0584

Hearts 6 Set List:
 Head carving HEADSCULP
 body ACTION BADY

clothing:  
 motorcycle jacket BIKER JACKET        
 hole vest TATTERED VEST
 hole jeans RIPPED JEANS
 black belt BLACK BELT
 shotgun case SHOTGUN SET
 shotgun belt SHOTGUN BELT
 KNIFE POUCH
 scarf SCARF

accessories:
 bare hands x4 HAND x4
 MAT49 Submachine Gun MAT49 SUBMACHINE GUN
 MAT49 Magazine x2 MAT49 CARTRIDGE X2
 Shotgun SHOTGUN
 Ax Knife + Metal Chain AX KNIFE + METAL CHAIN
 ​​Gold Necklace GOLD NECKLACE
 Sunglasses SUNGLASSES
 cigars CIGAR
 shotgun x16 SHOTGUN X16        
 motorcycle boots MOTORCYCLE BOOTS

Shipping time: 2023 Q2th

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0190
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0294
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0389
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0486
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0585
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0683
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0781
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1172
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1263

Red Skull suit GK027A

list:
 Red Skull head carving HEADSCULP (RED)
 red body ACTION BADY (RED)
 red bare hands x5 HAND x5 (RED)
 red bare feet pair RED FOOT (A PAIR)

Shipping time: Q2th in 2023

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1356
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1074
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0879
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 0978

Hyena GK027B

list:
  spotted hyena CROCUTA CROCUTA
  mouth cover DOG MASK
  collar DOG COLLAR
  traction rope DOG LEASH

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1448
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1544
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1640

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool clothes. Still not convinced on too many of these.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Khal Drogo!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes... I know to each his own, but I can't help but feel "how much wasted potential" when it comes to those stylized parts... It makes it easier on my wallet. And one can still look for the nice parted out pieces.

Cisco Von Drackenn

Cisco Von Drackenn
Diana wrote:Chapter 9: The Treasure Fight
NEW PRODUCT: DAMTOYS - Gangster Kingdom - Heart 6 Augustine (#GK027) 1356

I like the demonic body for some custom character. I have never bought Damtoys figures, how is the quality?

Ghost808

Ghost808
I've never bought one of these, and I have no intention of doing so, but I do enjoy trying to work out who they are supposed to be. This is a tougher one. My guess would be skinny Jason Momoa?

Ghost808

Ghost808
Cisco Von Drackenn wrote:

I like the demonic body for some custom character. I have never bought Damtoys figures, how is the quality?

I've never bought a full figure of these, but I've bought parted out components, and they were all good quality, with nice weathering, good stitching, etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum