OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Premium toys: 1/6 The Hero head sculpt (5 styles)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

davidd

davidd
Voice-activated light-up function, huh?

Like, do you program it to respond to certain cue words, or does it light up based on relative volume, so anything louder than background sound will trigger it? Clap-on, clap-off?

I assume you guys all know which currently popular actor this sculpt is based on, but I'm out of the loop. The one with the fangs reminds me of David Peel as the vampire in Hammer Studios' Brides of Dracula (1960):

NEW PRODUCT: Premium toys: 1/6 The Hero head sculpt (5 styles) Brides-of-Dracula_46

csyeung

csyeung
Nice looking sculpts, wonder if it's intended for a specific release, body looks like the soosootoys homelander. So wonder if premium toys is Soosoo or another brand. by-art also made voice activated light up heads.

Diana

Diana
Anthony Starr as Homelander. I love you

Impressive! These are not perfect but I think each one of them is better than any I've seen of him so far. I really like them!

I don't care much for the light up function, but I remember a story about that feature (Scarlet Witch) not being usable due to a lack of instructions. But that could have been a different company.

I think B is especially fun!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
When it comes to emotive head sculpts, doing them as extra heads is always a good idea. And here they have no less than five (though I have a hard time distinguishing between D and E). They look very good overall, and the detail is generally convincing. In some expressions and some angles, the actor himself looks a little weird, so when we see this in the head sculpts, it is not necessarily wrong. Anyway, great to have so many choices.

csyeung

csyeung
Premium looks to be Toys Era i think. Also the bonus preorder item is body with 4 pairs of hands.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Assuming they turn out like this, these are easily the best Homelander HS's to date.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum