OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIY Printable Books!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DIY Printable Books! Empty DIY Printable Books! Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:53 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I actually made this tutorial months ago but kept forgetting to finish the video 😂🙈

If you want some tiny books, look no further! All you need is scraps of foamboard, wood or card and the printables from my blog! I designed them all from scratch using my own artwork and photography and I’m always taking suggestions for new ones.

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.com/2022/03/free-printable-16th-scale-miniature.html?m=1

DIY Printable Books! 51890173466_35cd8699e5_zBedroom diorama by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

DIY Printable Books! 51889211262_013a354652_zBedroom diorama by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

DIY Printable Books! 51890826445_9a6637cfef_zBedroom diorama by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

DIY Printable Books! 51890262693_9e5503599d_zBedroom diorama by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

2DIY Printable Books! Empty Re: DIY Printable Books! Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:13 pm

davidd

davidd
I gotta try this! Thank you so much for sharing the tutorial and resources!

3DIY Printable Books! Empty Re: DIY Printable Books! Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:38 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This was excellent. I have put together books and magazines too, and they are made to open (usually to blank pages for books, a couple of spread pages for magazines -- like the one read in bed HERE), but these look just perfect.  Thank you for sharing the video. I can never get over how right your little pieces look and how beaufitully they come together in each diorama and scene. Always a pleasure to get another look or another insight into your work and process.

4DIY Printable Books! Empty Re: DIY Printable Books! Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:37 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool tutorial. Thanks for sharing.

I love your pen name “Lumina Lynkhart”.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DIY Printable Books! C8485110

5DIY Printable Books! Empty Re: DIY Printable Books! Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:56 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow! how creative, and so generous of you to share these. I would absolutely love to have some on a future 1/6 bookshelf. Definitely saving this one. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6DIY Printable Books! Empty Re: DIY Printable Books! Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:06 am

csyeung

csyeung
Fantastic tutorial. Thanks Lynkhart!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum