OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help finding “more plump” seamless male body figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StepheninNJ

So confused—looking for a “plump” male body type seamless doll—however, found posts here saying fake? I know worldbox had a heavy set male body but does any company make a seamless one and if so, which company? Thanks in advance!!!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
At this time — no. No one has made a plump male seamless body. At one time, someone has sliced open (I believe through the crotch area — so a minuscule cut) of a female body and gently “stuffed” the belly with cotton before gluing it shut again to make a pregnant female. It looked pretty realistically pregnant. Something similar is about the only way I can see making a plump male body…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Help finding “more plump” seamless male body figure  C8485110

londonroadhog

Stryker2011 wrote:At this time — no. No one has made a plump male seamless body. At one time, someone has sliced open (I believe through the crotch area — so a minuscule cut) of a female body and gently “stuffed” the belly with cotton before gluing it shut again to make a pregnant female. It looked pretty realistically pregnant. Something similar is about the only way I can see making a plump male body…

This is sort of what I have done, but I didn't want it permanent. I also performed it on a 1/12 female TBLeague body. But Stryker is correct, what I did was made a small incision, I used Bluetack so that I could shape it. Fortunately the skin stretches, so I put some tack into a small plastic bag, and then inserted it with the opening of the bag going in last. Once it was in place, I just formed the shape I wanted, in this case I wanted her to look pregnant. When I am done with that pregnancy - it has lasted more than a year so far, poor girl. But when done, I can just use a small set of pliers or tweezers, and pull out the bag. All done.

I'd post a picture, but unfortunately the only ones I have at the moment, she is nude. I don't want to get into any trouble, so I will suggest using your imagination. LOL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum