OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Spider-Man and his friends at the Worldwide Engineering Brigade (W.E.B.) are always trying to help people, and thanks to his newfound friends Spider-Man's getting the change to take his great power and great responsibility across the globe! But where Spidey goes, trouble follows! Based on Marvel’s W.E.B of Spider-Man comics, Hot Toys excited to present a 1/6th scale Spider-Man collectible figure wearing the Avengers Campus suit as Hot Toys Exclusive item available only in selected markets.

The highly-detailed Spider-Man figure features a masked head sculpt with multiple pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces to create numerous Spider-Man’s expressions, a finely tailored red and blue suit with black web impression, a fabric hoodie, amazing accessories including a backpack, a spider bot, assorted spider-web shooting effect parts, and a dynamic figure stand.

Channel your inner Spidey instincts with the new Spider-Man figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODECMS010
PRODUCT NAMESPIDER-MAN
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURES5 PAIRS OF INTERCHANGEABLE SPIDER-MAN EYE PIECES THAT CAN CREATE NUMEROUS COMBINATIONS OF SPIDER-MAN’S EXPRESSIONS
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Spider-Man Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Spider-Man in W.E.B. of Spider-Man comics
- One (1) masked head sculpt with five (5) pairs of interchangeable Spider-Man eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions
- Body with 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands with black web pattern including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of hands for web shooting
- One (1) pair of hands for web swinging

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored red and blue colored Spider-Man Avenger Campus Suit embossed with black trims, web pattern and black spider emblem on chest
- One (1) pair of silver web-shooters
- One (1) grey colored hoodie

Accessories:
- One (1) backpack
- One (1) spider bot
- Six (6) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- A dynamic figure stand with W.E.B. logo and Spider-Man nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2022 – Q1, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2022 Marvel.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11841
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 21078
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3785
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4735
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5663
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6621
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7595
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8566
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9547
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10523
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11842
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12477
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13453
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14423
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL COMICS: WEB OF SPIDER-MAN: SPIDER-MAN 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15396

#newproduct #HotToys #WebOfSpider-Man #Spider-Man #Marvel #comicbook #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hot Toys is so excited, it forgot to use the verb "is" before "excited." I'm happy they're excited, but yet another Spider-Man is to me much like yet another Iron Man. Which is not to say I don't like the look of the figure or that spider thingie. Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Hot Toys is so excited, it forgot to use the verb "is" before "excited." I'm happy they're excited, but yet another Spider-Man is to me much like yet another Iron Man. Which is not to say I don't like the look of the figure or that spider thingie. Smile

Another Spider-Man, yes, but with a bit of an odd source -- as this one is the "Avengers Campus" version, namely the current MCU attraction at Disneyland. This is the version of the costume that the stunt performer wears, and all the Worldwide Engineering Brigade W.E.B. stuff is specifically geared to that. There was a version of this Spidey HT figure (with a few extra accessories) called a D23 Exclusive that was sold through the Disney 23 Fan Club, and also I assume, with probably a terrifying mark-up. at the Avengers Campus Disneyland Gift Shop.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Another Spider-Man, yes, but with a bit of an odd source -- as this one is the "Avengers Campus" version, namely the current MCU attraction at Disneyland.  This is the version of the costume that the stunt performer wears, and all the Worldwide Engineering Brigade W.E.B. stuff is specifically geared to that.  There was a version of this Spidey HT figure (with a few extra accessories) called a D23 Exclusive that was sold through the Disney 23 Fan Club, and also I assume, with probably a terrifying mark-up. at the Avengers Campus Disneyland Gift Shop.
Interesting, thanks for determining this and sharing it.  Let's see what lengths they will go to rehashing and at least partly recycling characters and pieces... so far we have movies, animation, concept art, now stunt performer appearances...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum