OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Empty The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:06 am

davidd

davidd
Thrilling Tales from THE STAR PATROL: Shot Down & Out!

To Be Continued....

2The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Empty Re: The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:00 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I had some trouble following, but I suppose it was meant to be chaotic. Very colorful (I think you forgot to label it shot in Amazing Technicolor) and evocative.

3The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Empty Re: The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:33 pm

davidd

davidd
GubernatorFan wrote:(I think you forgot to label it shot in Amazing Technicolor)

Oooh! Gotta do that next time! And Cinemascope!

I'm hoping "narrative flow" will improve over time. In this installment, my primary focus was simply getting the figures to stand up without falling and knocking everything over!
Razz

4The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Empty Re: The Star Patrol: Shot Down & Out Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:40 pm

Chip

I really enjoyed this Dave , great stuff .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum