OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Star Patrol Needs YOU!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:13 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 51797953296_057981bf04_b
Star Patrol by
Gary Menten, on Flickr

We are now recruiting for the Star Patrol! The Space Force needs you....actually, it needs pics of your figures. Please post any pics you have of sci fi astronauts, aliens, spaceships, flying saucers, Men In Black, alien landscapes. The more retro, the better. Yes, Star Trek and Star Wars figures are allowed. (in case you were wondering,)

Photos should be accompanied by a name if possible, and the organization your figure belongs to...unless it's a monster. Yes, Klingons and Romulans are welcome...

2The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:08 pm

davidd

davidd

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Jan3d
Rochelle "Rocky" Jones, Space Ranger(ette)

3The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:01 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Another gallant member of the Star Patrol. She looks intense, as though she's cautiously making her way through an alien hive....

4The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:06 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Would love to participate, but I have no new photoshoots ready yet. How long will this challenge run? Hopefully can add something soon....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:09 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
skywalkersaga wrote:Would love to participate, but I have no new photoshoots ready yet. How long will this challenge run? Hopefully can add something soon....

There is no termination date. Post whenever you like.

6The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:14 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Would love to participate, but I have no new photoshoots ready yet. How long will this challenge run? Hopefully can add something soon....

There is no termination date. Post whenever you like.

Thanks The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 1f60a

7The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:10 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 51799626737_2065af610d_b
Star Patrol 2 by
Gary Menten, on Flickr

8The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:47 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From "HeWhoRemainsNameless":

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Ripley10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! C8485110

9The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:10 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:From "HeWhoRemainsNameless":

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Ripley10

Very amusing. Thanks for contributing.

10The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Mac 'n Cheese Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:05 pm

teamweapon

The great conundrum!
The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 27149010

11The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:08 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, that's brilliant!

12The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:13 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
teamweapon wrote:The great conundrum!
The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 27149010

Cute. Thanks for sharing

13The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:54 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here’s some of my Sci-Fi stuff:

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 13131611
The Star Patrol Needs YOU! F32fbc10

14The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:05 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice thread and love seeing SPACE themed picutres of your collections.

Stryker, that is a cool Alien shelf display - I still need a Ripley, will probably try to kitbash her, as the prices are not affordable anymore.

15The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:22 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:Here’s some of my Sci-Fi stuff:

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 13131611
The Star Patrol Needs YOU! F32fbc10

Thanks for sharing. The Star Patrol would like to recruit Ripley and a few others for the fleet.

16The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:57 am

davidd

davidd
That Riddick figure looks pretty cool!

17The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Mark, I thought you said your displays were too crowded. These look perfectly arranged. Smile You need to buy more! Wink

18The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:06 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Mark, I thought you said your displays were too crowded. These look perfectly arranged. Smile You need to buy more! Wink

That was four years ago…

19The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:01 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Another entry from HeWhoRemainsNameless:

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 49483f10

20The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:26 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Another entry from HeWhoRemainsNameless...

Indeed, men can be so clueless about fashion and interior design sometimes...

21The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:29 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Stryker2011 wrote:Another entry from HeWhoRemainsNameless:

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 49483f10

That's a figure I really wish I had.

22The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:39 am

davidd

davidd

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! 51815313395_a686cbe5f8_z
CY Girls Aurora figure with GACToys GC042B head sculpt

23The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:52 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice upgrade on the head sculpt, David.

24The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:20 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Taylor Swift has officially made it into space......But I like it.

25The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Empty Re: The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:29 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Taylor Swift has officially made it into space......

Oh, no, there goes the Galaxy! Don't worry, just as soon as Gridney gets a break, we'll shake it off... Smile

The Star Patrol Needs YOU! Oops4310

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum