OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stranger things - Eleven

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stranger things - Eleven Empty Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:36 am

blackpool

blackpool
Long time no post here, sorry guys (and gals)

Took my Eleven out for a few pictures, she's actually much better in hand than on the promo shots, despite the soft headsculpt, the details are very nice and she has some character in the eyes! Hope you'll like!

Stranger things - Eleven Strang10

Stranger things - Eleven Strang11

2Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:37 am

blackpool

blackpool
Stranger things - Eleven Strang12

Stranger things - Eleven Strang13

3Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:02 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Awesome photoshoot, blackpool! You brought out the best in that figure. Did it come with the bloody nose and sleeve, or did you add that in photoshop? Either way, it's very effective.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:33 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thank you Sky!

I added the blood on her sleeve with acrylic paint mixed with a bit of ink (I wanted the fabric to suck it a bit, I nearly ruyined the jacket while doing it lmao)

The bleeding nose is directly on the stock figure, she comes with very light accessories (only one waffle!) but at least they gave her two headsculpts, one clean and "happy/neutral" looking, the other with blood and a much more serious look.

5Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:29 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, that's good that it came with the second head, I had forgotten.

Whoops, hope you were able to salvage the jacket?!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:30 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool photos, Alex. The blood effect on the sleeve is a nice touch and genius idea.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Stranger things - Eleven C8485110

7Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:34 am

Illusion

Illusion
Stryker2011 wrote:Cool photos, Alex. The blood effect on the sleeve is a nice touch and genius idea.

it is indeed Cool

excellent shots that bring the best out of this figure I am sure.
Very good that she came with two heads… that bleeding nose would greatly limit her potential for photo stories Very Happy

8Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:35 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Excellent photos, Blackpool!
I snatched a neutral Eleven-head from Monkeydepot for a planned custom figure. It's indeed a nice head sculpt.

9Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:08 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Character and effects. I already watch this figures in other scales. Now You show one of them, we wan´t to see the complete little band. The other characters are cool too. Wink

Welcome back, Mr. Pool !

10Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:48 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I have no attachment to the character or series, I love your posing and photography, as always. The bloodied jacket photos are just brilliant.

11Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:17 pm

Ovy

Ovy
That's such a great lighting/time of day and place you chose. It's been some years but I guess it's that Quarry Lake scene?

12Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:02 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice pics!

13Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:28 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Well done! So far I'm only one season in, but i instantly recognize that

14Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:48 am

Diana

Diana
Great photos of a beautiful figure! Good job on the jacket! Smile

15Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:23 am

Illusion

Illusion
Valiarde wrote:Well done! So far I'm only one season in, but i instantly recognize that

always late to the party… (unless it is prime Wink )

16Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:34 am

Melancholia

Love the photos...just saw a documentary short on how they make her wig for the show, so realistic, I always thought she shaved her head.

17Stranger things - Eleven Empty Re: Stranger things - Eleven Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:00 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Those shots are very nice, and it was creative of you to also stain her jacket.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Stranger things - Eleven 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum