OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION FIGURE REGULAR EDITION

Standard Version – List price 295 Euro

– One  lifelike Terence Hill headsculpt with handmade paint  smiling version (1970/1972 Likeness)
– One Highly detailed body with muscular shape sculpted on Terence Hill likeness  (UNIQUE FEATURE!)
– 8 Set of Arms with SEAMLESS wrist (UNIQUE FEATURE!)
– Weathered Cowboy Hat (handmade weathering)

– Weathered Shirt (handmade weathering)
– Weathered Salopette/Overalls (handmade weathering)
– Leather Holster with real Metal bullets
– Colt 1851 (Metal)
– Sheriff Star (Metal)
– Leather Boots (Weathered)
– Spurs (Metal) 
– Magnetic Stand  (UNIQUE FEATURE!)

Web Gift: By purchasing on our site (https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/terence-hill/), you will receive the fantastic T-SHIRT for free! (One size L)

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-STD-8-COMPLETE-1536x1024
NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-STD-4-768x1154
NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-hill-16-action-figure-regular-edition
NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-hill-16-action-figure-regular-edition

TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION FIGURE DELUXE EDITION

Deluxe Version – List price 330 Euro

– One  lifelike Terence Hill headsculpt with handmade paint  smiling version (1970/1972 Likeness)
– One  lifelike Terence Hill headsculpt with handmade paint DIFFERENT FACE EXPRESSION with HAT (Deluxe and Exclusive Versions Only)
– One Highly detailed body with muscular shape sculpted on Terence Hill likeness  (UNIQUE FEATURE!)

– Colt 1851 (Metal)
– Sheriff Star (Metal)
– Spurs (Metal) 
– Beans Pot with Spoon (Deluxe and Exclusive Versions Only)

Web Gift: By purchasing on our site (https://www.kaustic-plastik.com/terence-hill/), you will receive the fantastic T-SHIRT for free! (One size L)

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-DLX-7-complete-1024x682
NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-hill-16-deluxe-edition-
NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-hill-16-deluxe-edition-

TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION FIGURE DELUXE WEB EXCLUSIVE

Exclusive Version – List price 430 Euro
200 Pcs only HAND NUMBERED

– One  lifelike Terence Hill headsculpt with handmade paint  smiling version (1970/1972 Likeness)
– One  lifelike Terence Hill headsculpt with handmade paint DIFFERENT FACE EXPRESSION with HAT (Deluxe and Exclusive Versions Only)

– Colt 1851 (Metal)
– Sheriff Star (Metal)
– Spurs (Metal) 
– Beans Pot with Spoon (Deluxe and Exclusive Versions Only)
– Western MODULAR Diorama (EXCLUSIVE VERSION ONLY) (UNIQUE FEATURE!) 
– Luxury Artwork (EXCLUSIVE VERSION ONLY)

Note:
This magnetic Diorama is inspired by the Sheriff Office becoming famous in the Spaghetti Westerns. 
This diorama can be totally customized by the clients with different set up: door, cage, wanted poster, even linking together several parts of Diorama to make it bigger and to give extra space for Terence Hill best Buddy “Bud Spencer”.
Thanks to a UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE modular link system it will give customers total freedom in creativity.
The Diorama feature a working light (Battery not included)
The Diorama is TOTALLY MODULAR.

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-EX-8-Complete-1024x682
NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-hill-16-action-figure-web-exclusive

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Terence-hill-16-action-figure-web-exclusive

The Western Diorama – List price 150 Euro

Features:
– One Wall
– One Ground Floor
– One Door 
– One Cage Window
– One Wanted Poster board
– One Table
– One Step
– One Column with Sheriff insignia and working light (Battery not included)
Note:
This magnetic Diorama is inspired by the Sheriff Office becoming famous in the Spaghetti Westerns. 
This diorama can be totally customized by the clients with different set up: door, cage, wanted poster, even linking together several parts of Diorama to make it bigger and to give extra space for Terence Hill best Buddy “Bud Spencer”.
Thanks to a UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE modular link system it will give customers total freedom in creativity.
The Diorama feature a working light (Battery not included)
The Diorama is TOTALLY MODULAR.

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA Western_diorama6-1024x682

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The Wild West has not really been a focus of my attention since some very cool mini figurines of Cowboys and Indians when I was a kid, but these are just terrific sets. So realistic, so gritty, so well accessorized, especially in the Deluxe and Exclusive versions; and the diorama set as a separate option. Love them. I bet Mark is getting the Exclusive for his awesome West World. I might be tempted to pick up some of the pieces if I find them parted out. Mark, what was the set that goes with this one? Did you order that one too?

shazzdan

shazzdan
I loved Terrence Hill and Bud Spencer when I was a kid. The head sculpt is very good but I wish they picked a costume from a different movie. This one is too limited in its application. The modular diorama sets are very cool.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have Bud Spencer already, so I’ll definitely be getting Terrance. The problem is I’d want 2 of those dioramas to create a set for the two of them to be present. But the exclusive set is pretty steep. Depending on price once it goes up on more sites here in the States, I may only be able to get the Deluxe and not the exclusive or the diorama base. Oddly enough, Bud didn’t come with a diorama base like the one here. Having the option to buy an extra base if one were going for the Exclusive is actually pretty genius… but I’m sure the shipping from Italy is going to be pretty outrageous.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA C8485110

Diana

Diana
Awwwww, I would love to get this guy. I didn't get Buddy, because Terence wasn't available. Shame they released them so far apart. But better for my wallet. So I'll make due with the glass pictures I have of them. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
I think they pulled off the torn look of the outfit beautifully. And those beans! A guy like Terrance would profit from expression heads though. They could have made some more heads as deluxe goodie or something.

Some time ago I actually wanted to make a post apocalyptic Bud&Terrence as Mediterrans duo, clad in sea shells and old grandma socks, but only if they released their heads separately.

I thought he is a sleepy-type guy, but I changed my mind when I saw him use a gun.

A guy at work watches the movie several times a week. So trinity's theme became some kind of groundhog day tune for me.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I have Bud Spencer already, so I’ll definitely be getting Terrance. The problem is I’d want 2 of those dioramas to create a set for the two of them to be present. But the exclusive set is pretty steep. Depending on price once it goes up on more sites here in the States, I may only be able to get the Deluxe and not the exclusive or the diorama base. Oddly enough, Bud didn’t come with a diorama base like the one here. Having the option to buy an extra base if one were going for the Exclusive is actually pretty genius… but I’m sure the shipping from Italy is going to be pretty outrageous.
I really hope you manage to get the whole set, even an extra diorama. They still make the product in China, perhaps they would be shipping directly from there? Either way, whatever you get, would look great in your West World.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The figure is out of my price range but yeah it's a handsome piece. And anyway, I don't have Bud to go with him (add me to the list of those with fond memories of the duo).

That diorama, though... I can think of so many uses for that.

Diana

Diana
That diorama is pretty awesome, even outside the western setting. I only just realised that you can display it in two ways and thereby combine two of them to make a wider display. Very nice. But 150 bucks each IIRC... Ooph.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
POd the Deluxe and 2 of the dioramas thru Timewalker. Now the long wait…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: INFINITE STATUE & KAUSTIC PLASTIK TERENCE HILL 1/6 ACTION - REGULAR, DELUXE, EXCLUSIVE, DIORAMA C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Very awesome! The diorama will look great in your setup!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
What Craig said! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum