OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Star Wars: The Clone Wars™
ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT
1/6th scale Collectible Set
While clone troopers were best deployed in large numbers, articulated battlefield armor such as the All Terrain Reconnaissance Transports (AT-RT) walker transformed a single clone trooper into a formidable anti-infantry unit. Designed primarily as a reconnaissance vehicle, this two-legged open-cockpit walker is nonetheless swift and heavily armed, letting a clone trooper cut through battle droids easily. Advanced Recon Force Troopers, also known as ARF Troopers, wore lighter armor for stealth and speed and often rode such walkers into battle.

Hot Toys is delighted to be expanding its Star Wars collection today and officially presenting the amazing 1/6th scale ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT Collectible Set inspired by the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series!

The ARF Trooper collectible features a set of greatly detailed helmet and armor, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, a pair of binoculars, and a display base.

The stunningly crafted 1/6th scale 501st Legion AT-RT stands at approximately 23-64cm tall with the battalion’s signature blue paint application and 501 marking with weathering effects, as well as an astonishing range of articulations allowing different display poses.

This ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT collectible set will surely stand out in your clone army collection.

Specifications
  • Product CodeTMS091
  • Product NameARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT
  • HeightARF Trooper: Approximately 30cm tall
  • Points of Articulations30
  • Special FeaturesNewly crafted helmet with detachable antenna and face plates; Skillfully applied weathering effects on armors, weapons, and accessories
  • Product Release DateApproximately Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024
  • Artists

The 1/6th scale ARF Trooper™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Advanced Recon Force Trooper in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Newly crafted helmet with detachable antenna and face plates
- Finely crafted blue and white colored body armor specially applied with distress effects
- Skillfully applied weathering effects on armors, weapons, and accessories
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of weapons holding hands
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486650Mzf
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486650nY4
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486650SKO
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486649OvW
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486650jvz
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486650429
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486650Udv
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486650AAI
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486651lxC
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486651EUd
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486651S67
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD16684866515Mb
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT PD166848664915p

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great. If I were collecting actively figures from these series and the whole Prequel Era, I'd appreciate them even more. However, I wonder about this: if the AT-RT is available by itself, why does one have to get this combo set to get the ARF Trooper? He should be offered by himself too. Or maybe I just haven't seen that listing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
BARF Trooper is more like it. Those jowels do nothing for the helmet.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:BARF Trooper is more like it. Those jowels do nothing for the helmet.
Yes, it is one of their least inspired designs. But, hey, they needed yet another variant, so someone could make yet another product. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
The Walkers sitting at the ground like an animal waiting to be mounted by a rider looks great.

I think the helmet design is great, but agree, those flaps are distracting.
Maybe they are a personal upgrade by the trooper to fix a Kaminoan design flaw on the helmet. Maybe sand and insects came through his helmet filters when riding at high speed.  And like his General he doesn't like sand.

Overanalysing Star Wars tech while there are much bigger problems out there never gets old. There probably is a Wookiepedia page called "CF-1138 ARF Trooper helmet mutton chop cover". Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m sure someone who’s a bigger nerd than us probably already analyzed their purpose. I’m guessing not even the designers of all these variant troopers even thought that deeply. It’s just another design to sell toys.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 ARF Trooper & 501st Legion AT-RT C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum