OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Star Wars: The Clone Wars™
501st Legion AT-RT™
1/6th scale Collectible
Designed primarily as a reconnaissance vehicle, the All Terrain Reconnaissance Transports (AT-RT) walker transformed a single clone trooper into a formidable anti-infantry unit as this two-legged open-cockpit walker is swift and heavily armed, letting a clone trooper cut through battle droids easily.

Today, Hot Toys is broadening its Star Wars vehicle collectibles line up by officially presenting the astonishing 1/6th scale 501st Legion AT-RT Collectible inspired by the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated series!

The stunningly crafted 1/6th scale 501st Legion AT-RT stands at approximately 23 - 64cm tall with the battalion’s signature blue paint application and 501 marking with weathering effects, as well as an astonishing range of articulations allowing different display poses.

This 501st Legion AT-RT collectible set will be an excellent complement to your clone army collection.
Specifications
  • Product CodeTMS090
  • Product Name501st Legion AT-RT™
  • HeightApproximately 23 - 64cm tall
  • Points of Articulations16
  • Special FeaturesWith the battalion’s signature blue paint application and 501 marking with weathering effects, as well as an astonishing range of articulations allowing different display poses
  • Product Release DateApproximately Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024
  • Artists

The 1/6th scale 501st Legion AT-RT Collectible specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of AT-RT in Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Highly-accurate paint application on the mechanical design with specially applied weathering effects
- Approximately 23 - 64cm H x 44cm L x 27cm W
- Detailed mechanical structure with over 16 points of articulations
- Articulated mechanical legs, grip and blaster cannon
- Realistic wires

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2023 – Q1, 2024

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486515Ep4
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486516SC1
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486516W6K
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD166848651609G
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486516hz5
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486516AQv
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486516r2M
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486516rGj
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD1668486517ESb
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD16684865176Mf
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT PD166848651758h

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As always, it was a good idea to offer this separately, so that you can use it with whatever figures you choose. Of course, I would have preferred an AT-ST. (And an AT-AT. But they haven't managed that properly even in 1:18 scale, although Hasbro's updated version was a leap in the right direction.) Smile

Couldn't resist but repost this:
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT Atatho10

See, that's about 1:6 scale. It can be done!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I POd this vehicle to go in my Strykerverse. Didn’t care for the 2-pack with Mutton-Chop Trooper (that guy looked stupid). Cool item.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS 1/6 501st Legion AT-RT C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Looks neat! Don't have save or interest for my own collection though. Would prefer some speeders. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ovy

Ovy
I really loved those walkers and their helmets back then. I think I drew some as a teen and added a shark mouth. Edgy. But yeah the mutton chops on the helmet look kinda weird.

But it's a really (censored) job, not only will you be a beautiful exposed and unarmored target, but destroy your spine while riding, even an ATST is safer.

Btw here is a 1/6 scale AT-AT without a horse:
http://forum.action-figure-district.de/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=1264

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:Looks neat! Don't have save or interest for my own collection though. Would prefer some speeders. ;p

I just got the Swoop Bike (Mandalorian) in yesterday. Pretty cool. I know it’s not necessarily the one Anakin used, but it would still be cool. I’m planning to use mine for my Strykerverse (no pics yet until I can get my computer back from the shop).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:I really loved those walkers and their helmets back then. I think I drew some as a teen and added a shark mouth. Edgy. But yeah the mutton chops on the helmet look kinda weird.

But it's a really (censored) job, not only will you be a beautiful exposed and unarmored target, but destroy your spine while riding, even an ATST is safer.

Ovy, that is awesome! No wonder Dunedin is the administrator over there! How did he do that? Is it functional? His AT-ST seems to be, with his Veers custom (I made one of those too, once upon a time). Frankly, I'm getting resentful you have not imported Dunedin and Okieh with their amazing Star Wars customs over here. Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Looks neat! Don't have save or interest for my own collection though. Would prefer some speeders. ;p

I just got the Swoop Bike (Mandalorian) in yesterday. Pretty cool. I know it’s not necessarily the one Anakin used, but it would still be cool. I’m planning to use mine for my Strykerverse (no pics yet until I can get my computer back from the shop).
Very cool. Hope to see it soon. I have three speeder bikes now, so reining myself in. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:
Ovy wrote:I really loved those walkers and their helmets back then. I think I drew some as a teen and added a shark mouth. Edgy. But yeah the mutton chops on the helmet look kinda weird.

Ovy, that is awesome! No wonder Dunedin is the administrator over there! How did he do that? Is it functional? His AT-ST seems to be, with his Veers custom (I made one of those too, once upon a time). Frankly, I'm getting resentful you have not imported Dunedin and Okieh with their amazing Star Wars customs over here. Smile

Nah it's neither by Dunedin nor one of the forum members. Dunedin was just the mod posting all the competition entries that year (under one account so they are anonymous) someone made the AT-AT driver and photographed him in a museum,

it's from Star of the Galaxy
www.starsofthegalaxy.de

https://deinmg.de/project/stars-of-the-galaxy/

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:

Nah it's neither by Dunedin nor one of the forum members. Dunedin was just the mod posting all the competition entries that year (under one account so they are anonymous) someone made the AT-AT driver and photographed him in a museum,

it's from Star of the Galaxy
www.starsofthegalaxy.de

https://deinmg.de/project/stars-of-the-galaxy/
Awww... well thanks for explaining then.
My follow up question is how to talk to you about a possible 3D printing commission -- or a few. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Well if you want me to print an 1/6 AT-AT, it will cost you several tens of thousands. Better use Wood/Paper/Metal🤭 Otherwise PM me.

Shipping might be expensive though, so better come over here personally, then we could also visit https://outpost-one.de/ and purchase some Okieh custom Star Wars figures on the way.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Stryker -- I'd love one of those, but I'm holding out in the faint hope they will eventually release the specific one from Attack of the Clones. It would probably be the one and only SW vehicle I'd actually shell out for....

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Well if you want me to print an 1/6 AT-AT, it will cost you several tens of thousands. Better use Wood/Paper/Metal🤭 Otherwise PM me.

Shipping might be expensive though, so better come over here personally, then we could also visit https://outpost-one.de/ and purchase some Okieh custom Star Wars figures on the way.
LOL No, no, no, I wouldn't be able to accommodate a 1/6 AT-AT here... well... maybe in the yard... but even though it is my yard, my mother would execute me for it... Smile
I saw a set of materials for a paper AT-AT model on ETSY, and am considering getting that so I can make a proper-proportioned 1:18 scale AT-AT (as much as I love the Hasbro update, it is still a bit off). But that I can do on my own.
I will PM you re some other stuff, much, much smaller.
Okieh's customs are awesome, as is the museum/shop you linked. And I'd love to visit Germany one day, especially with such a noble cause and in such exalted company.

Spartan06

Spartan06
Really cool item.  The weathering and all the details look great.  This kind of makes me want to do a Star Wars collection.  Imagine this thing is 20" tall when up, with a 1/6 scale figure on top of that.  It will certainly be impressive!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Spartan06 wrote:Really cool item.  The weathering and all the details look great.  This kind of makes me want to do a Star Wars collection.  Imagine this thing is 20" tall when up, with a 1/6 scale figure on top of that.  It will certainly be impressive!

That’s what I’m hoping. I already have the STAP, the ROTJ Speeder Bike, and the Mandalorian Swoop Bike, and this and both BARC sets on PO. Should be something to see them altogether.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Agree, it is very nice looking item. I kinda feel sad about not getting it, but I also think in my case it would have made sense to start with a STAP instead of one of these even bigger vehicles. Since I didn't get the STAP due to lack of space (and funds, lol), it wouldn't really make sense for me to splurge on this one.

I still haven't even gotten any battle droids for my Clone Wars crew to fight yet, so... Embarassed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum