OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0032

VTS TOYS 1/6 (VM-047) Chainsaw Devil is now officially launched!

This time our team brings you the extremely popular character chainsaw devil .In order to restore the unique image in the animation, the team made a lot of improvements to the body. First of all, in order to fit the animation image, we recreated the neck and chest of the body, not only to restore the unique shape, but also to make the pull ring in the center of the chest.
The biggest feature this time is its iconic head. We reworked a lot of details on the head based on the animation, so that it still has extremely complex details at a 1/6 scale. In order to restore the mouth of the character in the animation, we designed a double joint mouth, so that it has the largest range of movable performance while maintaining the integrity of the shape. For the character's iconic tongue, we use the magnet installation method, and provide players with three different shapes of the tongue to facilitate the restoration of the shape of different scenarios.
On the hands side, we've recreated a new special hand shape for the Chainsaw Devil. Not only have a huge chainsaw and exquisite paint, we also avoid the damage of the hand joints to the overall shape. In order to increase the display effect , we also added special blood effects for the hands.
In terms of clothing, we restored the simple animation of shirts and trousers, but on the trousers, we made special modifications for the movement of the toy so that the clothing would not have any effect on the movement of the toy.
In terms of accessories, we also made Pochita, an important character in the animation. On the basis of restoring the animation shape, we used transparent parts to make its eyes, which not only showed the transparent texture of the eyes, but also made the three-dimensional pupils.
As for the base, we designed and restored the zombie devil that appeared in the first episode of the animation, showing its image of stepping on the ground after being hit by the chainsaw devil. On the face of the zombie devil, we gave it a delicate painting, and painted a lot of blood on the overall platform to express the scene in the animation. As for the four tentacles of the zombie devil, we use soft materials to embed iron wires to make them, so that players can bend the tentacles According to their own ideas.
Hope players can like our product this time and enjoy the unique experience of the product.

Product List:
- Specially designed chainsaw head sculpt
- Specially remodeled muscle body with high mobility
- Arm with chainsaw

clothing:
- white shirt
- black tie
- Trousers
- Uniquely shaped sneakers

Accessories:
- Blood effects
- Pochita
- Three different shaped tongues
-Base with soft material

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0191
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0295
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0390
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0487
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0586
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0684
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0782
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0880
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 0979
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1075
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1173
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1264
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1357
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1449
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1545
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1641
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1734
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1830
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 1928
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2030
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2130
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2227
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2326
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2423
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2522
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2621
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2721
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2820
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 2917
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 3016
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 3117
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 3215
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 3314
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 3414
NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) 3514

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
WTH?! This is hands down one of the most bizarre figures I’ve ever seen.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: VTS TOYS - Chainsaw Devil (VM-047) C8485110

davidd

davidd
Apparently the character is from an enormously popular manga series:

https://www.confreaksandgeeks.com/chainsaw-devil-man-volume-1-review/

Which has recently (October 2022) become an enormously popular anime series:

https://www.vulture.com/article/chainsaw-man-anime-crunchyroll.html

"The story is more than a little Dickensian, all about the pains of the working class and the effect late-stage capitalism has on the young...." featuring a guy with chainsaws for hands who cuts up demons and eats their corpses.
Rolling Eyes

I'm not sure if this is making me feel tragically old and unhip, or if it's more a been-there-done-that sorta thing that reminds me of the goofy twisted stuff I used to draw when I was a kid in second and third grade.

Rather than becoming a boring adult, I guess I should have pursued a career in bringing my sick 9-year-old fantasies to life; or, well, to the page and screen... and action figure aisle!

Estimated release date: Q2 2023

Estimated retail price: $225 to $280 USD (price varies by vendor, plus shipping)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, I'm with Mark. I think it is loosely inspired by Dirt Devil! Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Your regular Japanese Saturday morning cartoon. When I want to watch something Bizarre from Japan, I prefer JoJos Bizarre adventure it's in the title even. Tiny sharks in soups.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum