OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ukshaun

ukshaun
 NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167010

SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW
SHE-HULK
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
The newest super hero to join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jennifer Walter a.k.a She-Hulk is an attorney who specializes in superhuman oriented legal cases at her law firm while also navigating her transformation into a superpowered green Hulk.

Making her premier appearance in Marvel Studios’ She-Hulk: Attorney At Law series, the superhero is now smashing into your collection as the green-skinned She-Hulk 1/6th scale collectible figure sporting in the eye-pleasing comic-inspired look.

Measures approximately 35.5cm tall, the highly-detailed collectible figure is specially crafted based on the appearance of She-Hulk in her own spin off. Features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs function, beautifully sculpted long wavy hair sculpture, finely tailored jumpsuit and sculpted trainers, accessories include a phone and a figure stand.

It’s the chance to expand your Marvel collection with the latest She-Hulk figure!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167011
The 1/6th scale She-Hulk Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of She-Hulk in She-Hulk: Attorney At Law series
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
- Screen-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Black long wavy hair sculpture
- Approximately 35.5 cm tall
- Newly designed body with over 30 points of articulations and seamless elbow & knee
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- Three (3) pairs of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) purple, white and black colored jumpsuit
- One (1) pair of trainers

Accessories:
- One (1) phone
- Themed figure base with character name

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2024

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ukshaun

ukshaun
 NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167012

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167013

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167014

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167017

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167015

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167016

Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093

ukshaun

ukshaun
 NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167018

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167019

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167020

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167021

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Pd167022

Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Looks alright. Not sure I need it. And knowing HT, they used an inferior rubber for the body that will just crack in short order.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 C8485110

ukshaun

ukshaun
Great head sculpt though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great, although I confess I have not seen the series, and have heard enough to put me off it. Of course HT could not make a proper seamless body, which is a shame, given how good this looks... then again, as Mark points out, the quality of the rubber is likely to be questionable, judging by past experience. Long sculpted hair? Enough said.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah. The sculpted hair is killing me. HT are just getting cheaper and cheaper, but charging more and more. This figure is up at Sideshow for $300 USD.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah. The sculpted hair is killing me. HT are just getting cheaper and cheaper, but charging more and more. This figure is up at Sideshow for $300 USD.

$215.00 for a later batch over on toyswonderland.com

Also, do not forget, Hot Toys have to cover the license to both Marvel and the actress. Let's not forget how funky Hoy Toys boxes can be compared to other 1/6th scale figure companies.

GubernatorFan wrote:Looks great, although I confess I have not seen the series, and have heard enough to put me off it. Of course HT could not make a proper seamless body, which is a shame, given how good this looks... then again, as Mark points out, the quality of the rubber is likely to be questionable, judging by past experience. Long sculpted hair? Enough said.

I have not watched the TV series. I am half tempted. I really do like the figure. I guess HT had to use seams at the wrists to allow for hand swap-outs. I guess they could have offered complete arm + hand swap-outs with the seams added to the shoulders. They would have bumped up the price further.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ukshaun wrote:I guess HT had to use seams at the wrists to allow for hand swap-outs. I guess they could have odder complete arm + hand swap-outs with the seams added to the shoulders. They would have bumped up the price further.
I wasn't questioning the seams at the wrists and (presumably) ankles -- or neck; these are functionally pretty much inevitable. But a seamless body should have seamless shoulders, waist, hips, and knees too. Of course this particular figure, as is, does not need them, but if you wanted to modify the look or use it to create a new character, you might. I do not think we can really hold Hot Toys accountable for such eventualities, but they have chosen unwisely in cases where it was an issue, and their choices now are an extension of their previous practices. Same with the preference for sculpted hair, even when that actually impedes the figure's function. As for the price, for a while now all that was needed for Hot Toys to jack up prices was for the breeze to blow on them. Actually, not even that. They produce beautiful looking things, but their practices are beyond the pale.

ukshaun

ukshaun
GubernatorFan wrote:
ukshaun wrote:I guess HT had to use seams at the wrists to allow for hand swap-outs. I guess they could have odder complete arm + hand swap-outs with the seams added to the shoulders. They would have bumped up the price further.
I wasn't questioning the seams at the wrists and (presumably) ankles -- or neck; these are functionally pretty much inevitable. But a seamless body should have seamless shoulders, waist, hips, and knees too. Of course this particular figure, as is, does not need them, but if you wanted to modify the look or use it to create a new character, you might. I do not think we can really hold Hot Toys accountable for such eventualities, but they have chosen unwisely in cases where it was an issue, and their choices now are an extension of their previous practices. Same with the preference for sculpted hair, even when that actually impedes the figure's function. As for the price, for a while now all that was needed for Hot Toys to jack up prices was for the breeze to blow on them. Actually, not even that. They produce beautiful looking things, but their practices are beyond the pale.

Exposed joints would have looked terrible.
I doubt HT care for those that want to modify.

blackpool

blackpool
Nice one, tho the lack of accessories is getting worse n worse... If you missed the show guys, she happens to wear that outfit for a few minutes only in the very last episode, most of the time she is in her attorney outfit with high heels or barefoot... A pair of barefeet and an alternative outfit or battle damaged one would have been appreciated (Hulk trademark!!!)

And I totally agree the sculpted hair is a huge let down, it seems to be the latest trend at hot toys, the recent scarlet witch and the eternal Angelina Jolie suffer the same problem

shazzdan

shazzdan
The likeness is good. Disney's emasculation of Marvel is now complete.

Diana

Diana
I enjoyed the show very much with its breaking of the fourth wall. The ending was too crazy, but whatever.

The likeness is there for sure - no wonder, since it is a CG character - and I'm not sure I mind the sculpted hair this time, since it looks to be quite flexible. But I've packed up my Wonder Woman Training Armor to sell, because posing her is such a pain due to her stiffness. I wouldn't dare hope that this body is any better.

Besides, the figure is kinda boring.

I am very excited for the return of DD, though I really don't care for that yellow-red costume. Looks like I'll be saving a lot of money.

If they ever release an athletic not-too-buff (Bendis/Maleev) comic-book-version of Daredevil they'll have me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The likeness is good, but the head (aside from the hair) seems undersized.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I want to like this, but not for the show itself. I really enjoyed her in Orphan Black, but I haven’t seen this show. I want to like it because I really enjoyed the John Byrne comics run, but something just seems off about the whole thing. Hell, I don’t even have an actual Hulk in my Avengers collection. I never thought I’d say this, but I’m getting burned out on all this comic book movies/TV shows.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Endgame was the last decent Marvel offering.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I didn’t mind Infinity War. At least until this moment:

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys - SHE-HULK: ATTORNEY AT LAW - TMS093 Bd5c5210

Which was just ridiculous pandering.  But, it was then redeemed by this moment:

https://tenor.com/bbZFx.gif

csyeung

csyeung
It's cool that they made her. I liked the show personally, very much in line with the comic version. I agree with the sculpted hair. It's too bad. I think I'm in the minority in that I am not liking the expression that much, would have personally liked a more serious/angry expression.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I wonder how hard it would be to pull an Ian and remove the sculpted hair and replace it with real…?

csyeung

csyeung
I think for some of these newer figures, the hair is a separate piece that is glued or fixed on. I think the challenge is to style her hair so it's got a little poof!

JKKuehner

ukshaun wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Yeah. The sculpted hair is killing me. HT are just getting cheaper and cheaper, but charging more and more. This figure is up at Sideshow for $300 USD.

$215.00 for a later batch over on toyswonderland.com

Also, do not forget, Hot Toys have to cover the license to both Marvel and the actress. Let's not forget how funky Hoy Toys boxes can be compared to other 1/6th scale figure companies.

GubernatorFan wrote:Looks great, although I confess I have not seen the series, and have heard enough to put me off it. Of course HT could not make a proper seamless body, which is a shame, given how good this looks... then again, as Mark points out, the quality of the rubber is likely to be questionable, judging by past experience. Long sculpted hair? Enough said.

I have not watched the TV series. I am half tempted. I really do like the figure. I guess HT had to use seams at the wrists to allow for hand swap-outs. I guess they could have offered complete arm + hand swap-outs with the seams added to the shoulders. They would have bumped up the price further.

Don't watch it, it's TRASH and I own the 1st appearance comic and now its worthless. Too bad, I had high hopes for this series. Just going to cross my fingers that they don't do this to Daredevil.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I haven’t seen the series yet and I do t really like seamless figures, but if I had the money I’d love to get this to make an orc character… 👀

davidd

davidd
I'd never heard of the series until seeing this figure here on the forum a few days ago. Last night I was watching a TV game show and the show featured a question about "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law" and I was able to answer it! I felt absurdly pleased with myself, and amused because I had learned something useful ( Rolling Eyes admittedly, of extremely limited use) from a doll an action figure forum!

The game show host went on to make a quick quip about Raymond Burr (who, for you youngsters in the audience, was an actor who once portrayed probably the most well-known "TV attorney" prior to She-Hulk), and I couldn't help laughing thinking about a crossover where Perry Mason's alter-ego was Hulk!

/tangent

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
davidd wrote:I'd never heard of the series until seeing this figure here on the forum a few days ago. Last night I was watching a TV game show and the show featured a question about "She-Hulk: Attorney at Law" and I was able to answer it! I felt absurdly pleased with myself, and amused because I had learned something useful ( Rolling Eyes admittedly, of extremely limited use) from a doll an action figure forum!

The game show host went on to make a quick quip about Raymond Burr (who, for you youngsters in the audience, was an actor who once portrayed probably the most well-known "TV attorney" prior to She-Hulk), and I couldn't help laughing thinking about a crossover where Perry Mason's alter-ego was Hulk!

/tangent

I'd buy that for a dollar! They should do a version of She-Hulk Attorney where they digitally insert Raymond Burr into the plot -- which would be especially appropriate since it is exactly what they did (not digitally) to insert Raymond Burr into the American version of Godzilla 1956.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lynkhart wrote:I haven’t seen the series yet and I do t really like seamless figures, but if I had the money I’d love to get this to make an orc character… 👀

This is actually an interesting idea. The question would be, what is the body like underneath the exercise outfit; is it green, rubber, plastic…?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum