OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

merry christmas everyone !

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1merry christmas everyone ! Empty merry christmas everyone ! Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:34

Ephiane

Ephiane
Such beautiful Christmas pictures here. I have to make some too. Laughing

A  nice Christmas, but in the end the Christmas tree got angry for some reason Laughing

Merry christmas to all the friends here ! santa

merry christmas everyone ! 121
merry christmas everyone ! 221
merry christmas everyone ! 321
merry christmas everyone ! 421
merry christmas everyone ! 521
merry christmas everyone ! 621

merry christmas everyone ! 713
merry christmas everyone ! Img_0410

2merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:42

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Ha! That was awesome. I thought at first she was holding mistletoe above his head, then looked closer. But the dog peeing on him was hilarious. Nice job, Ephi.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

merry christmas everyone ! C8485110

3merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:54

ElBundy

ElBundy
Very funny! rendeer  santa

4merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 15:56

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Stryker. What a lovely idea ! I have to do a extra picture with that mistletoe scene. I found my old spare parts box with little glass eyes and made a mod on my dog and the angry groot head. That was the cheap china groot who comes with two faces. Wink

5merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 16:28

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Aww, she is decorating "Tree" (Thor's name for him), and then her dog decides to mark his territory. Perfect work, and sweet and funny.

6merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Fri 9 Dec 2022 - 17:31

Valiarde

Valiarde
Tea? Groot! Made me laugh Laughing

Awesome posing and very neat overall. Love your posing as always

7merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 6:08

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I love that first pic so much 😂😂😂

8merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 7:19

Illusion

Illusion
This is absolutely hilarious 😂

Mommy still has to teach little darling puppy some manners… (but what the heck is a tree in the living room for if not for going about a doggyˋs usual business)

always such cool ideas for entertainment, Eph!

even „your different kind of stuff“ for Christmas. Excellent.

9merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 7:52

Diana

Diana
LOL your creations are always so adorable! The figures as well as the presentation. Poor Groot! I guess enough is enough. Laughing

10merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 9:20

csyeung

csyeung
Haha, these are great! I love the customizations you added to Groot!

11merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Sat 10 Dec 2022 - 19:31

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Amazing, Merry Christmas to you too Ephiane!

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! merry christmas everyone ! 1f60e

12merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Mon 12 Dec 2022 - 2:55

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful scenes, also a fan of the first pic, they looks so merry.

Fitting additions to the already mossy Groot, and his headpiece would look cool as shadow/silhouette.

Dog is cool too and fits the owners eccentric personality.

13merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Wed 14 Dec 2022 - 19:33

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Ahahaha! Very festive indeed. It's always nice to see your version of the G-man, it seems like any type of foliage works with him. I was half expecting him to be partially wrapped in some kind of tiny Christmas tree lights, given your experience with that sort of technical savvy-ness. Still looks great though, and the woman in red, and the naughty pooch. If Groot drinks tea, does that mean he is committing cannibalism since tea is derived from plants? 😱 Also don't set him on fire with that real candle flame! Awesome photos though, I love this. 😁

14merry christmas everyone ! Empty Re: merry christmas everyone ! Wed 14 Dec 2022 - 23:36

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
So clever and well done! Love it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum