OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Asmus The Lord of the Rings Series: Boromir Sculpture Version

(Product No.: LOTR017Q)
Movie "The Lord of the Rings" male character Boromir is fully simulated and realistic 12-inch exquisite movable collectible figure

· Asmus Toys ADAM male movable body
· Nearly 30 centimeters tall
· More than 32 movable joints

Product content:
· One exquisite head sculpture that is extremely similar to the character of Boromo in the movie
· One pair of gloved hands
· One pair of relaxed gloved hands
· One pair of fisted gloved hands

Clothing accessories
· Black underwear 1 shirt with two-sleeved imitation chainmail design
· 1 textured wool cape
· 1 dark blue robe
· 1 dark brown trousers
· 1 Gondor belt (including scabbard)
· 1 pair of boots (movable ankles)
· 1 pair of Gondor bracelets

Weapon
· 1 alloy long sword
· 1 alloy dagger ·
1 Boromir shield · 1 Gondor horn
Weapon
·
1 alloy long sword
· 1 alloy dagger
· 1 Boromir shield other

accessories
· Asmus Toys Lord of the Rings series display stand 1

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13253410
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13253910
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13254010
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13254410
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13254710
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13255110
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13255610
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13260010
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13260410
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13260810
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13261110
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13261610
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13262310
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13263010
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13263310
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13263810
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13264210
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13264810
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13265210
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13265510
NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q 13265710

#newproduct #AsmusToys #LordoftheRings #Boromir2.0 #male #movie #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmm, what do our LOTR experts think about this one? The outfit and accessories look awesome, but from most angles I'm not convinced the likeness is quite spot on. And are they following Hot Toys' bad example with long sculpted hair or was there simply no way of getting this to look about right with real hair?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I generally think Asmus is pretty good at the outfits and gear, but there is almost alway something off about their sculpts. There are very rare occassions where they get it right but more often than not they fall short. It's unfortunate. But it's one of (many) the reasons I haven't really rushed to collect the LotR figures, I have to admit. I feel like I'd have to use a custom sculpt for almost every single one...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I also don't like the sculpt. This actor is also one of those nearly no one can get right. And the hairline is horrible imo.

I like the outfit (owned V1.0 rooted once and it was very nice)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The head is... unfortunate. It's amazing to me how great their "Crown" figures look (I've seen in-hand pics of their Gandalf the White and he looks absolutely stunning [still waiting on mine]). But, I don't see an improvement over the first version, and they're still using that crappy rubber for the belts instead of leather. Glad I got the first version with the real hair. I don't see a need to "upgrade".

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ASMUS TOYS: 1/6 The Lord of the Rings - Boromir (2.0 carved hair version) #LOTR017Q C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
Nice outfit and accessories. Lousy head sculpt.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad I wasn't imagining things...

Ovy

Ovy
Agree, beautiful detail on the outfit, but his head looks more like it would belong to a loveable redneck hunting zombies with a crossbow.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Agree, beautiful detail on the outfit, but his head looks more like it would belong to a loveable redneck hunting zombies with a crossbow.
Exactly!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum