OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:47 am

Illusion

Illusion
THIS MAY BE NSFW

A while ago I took a couple of pics of her…

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52569512084_9b1609206e_c

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52569233991_9a14101220_b

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52569233901_77d43905f9_c

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52569233841_c2497014a5_b

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52569233806_33f22555a9_c

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52569511704_b6f3b416b5_c

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52568773062_3977cbe6a8_c

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52569761963_3ba8c60307_b

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 52568773032_ce626323ec_b

2TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:26 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
A very sexy figure and a cool diorama - nicely photographed.

3TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nicely photographed and very atmospheric. In terms of the original design, I can't help but feel she needs a great black velvet cape for added effect.

4TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:57 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Really cool diorama, and some of those shots look like a real person. Well posed and the lighting is very effective.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen C8485110

5TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:14 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautifully lit and posed! You made the best of this figure and the photos are indeed very realistic.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:54 pm

davidd

davidd
I'd like to sound more eloquent, but I'm gonna have to go with a simple: Wow! This is cool!

Because... wow! It's cool!

And simultaneously smokin' hawt!

7TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:54 am

Diana

Diana
Beautiful photos! That is one stunning figure and I love your lighting and posing and scenery.

8TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:39 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very nice, the lightning is perfect for such a figure and the posses are excellent.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen 1f60e

9TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Sun Dec 25, 2022 9:58 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Beautiful figure, shots and fantastic setup!
Curious about those fire bowls, doesn't look like photoshop.
I was wondering if those are transluscent plastic, like those energy blasts of Capt. Marvel.

10TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:37 am

Illusion

Illusion
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE!
Thanks for checking and leaving a line! Glad you like the pics  Very Happy

GubernatorFan wrote:Nicely photographed and very atmospheric. In terms of the original design, I can't help but feel she needs a great black velvet cape for added effect.

Actually my plan was to try to make her some seductive black and red dress because I don't really like all this plastic stuff. But I would have to break her original "outfit" because these pieces cannot be taken off. However, I don't want to do that either... so, project postponed. A black cape would be a compromise to start with... (but not what I had intended)
She has this red carpet thing to drape around her but I did not use it for that purpose in the above pics...

rollotomasi wrote:Beautiful figure, shots and fantastic setup!
Curious about those fire bowls, doesn't  look like photoshop.
I was wondering if those are transluscent plastic, like those energy blasts of Capt. Marvel.

yes, they are translucent plastic with little light bulbs underneath (came with the throne version of King Henry V by Pop Toys )

11TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Empty Re: TBLeague GETHSEMONI The Dead Queen Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:58 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Illusion wrote:
rollotomasi wrote:Beautiful figure, shots and fantastic setup!
Curious about those fire bowls, doesn't  look like photoshop.

yes, they are translucent plastic with little light bulbs underneath (came with the throne version of King Henry V by Pop Toys )
They are pretty cool. I used the same here
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t4903-chez-louis-pour-la-toussaint-updated-with-part-ii-review-photo-heavy#67798
and here
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t5149-chez-lestat-pour-thanksgiving-updated-with-addendum-december-22-2021#71370

Illusion, I like your idea too. Perhaps a looser or half-open tunic that can fit over the plastic stuff?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum