OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hero Toys Big Devil aka Diablo Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HeroToys - Hero Toys Big Devil aka Diablo Review Empty Hero Toys Big Devil aka Diablo Review Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:54 pm

Adeno

Although I haven't played the classic game Diablo, I was attracted to this giant monster due to his intimidating looks. He's around 10 to 11 inches tall and easily makes almost every 1/12 scale toy seem tiny in comparison, even Godzilla! Huge and heavy, he does have decent articulation so you can pose him in all sorts of awesome ways. The spikes, although not too solid, can still hurt you if you accidentally get stabbed by them. His mouth also opens and closes! I also love the crystal horn on his forehead. His tail is segmented like Monsterarts toys, so you can pose it however you want.

#herotoys #bigdevil #diablo

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another very nice figure. Impressive how much articulation he has, and I'm glad they included all these options (movable horns -- brilliant!). Fun videos, as always!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum