OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER: JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (STANDARD)

Avatar: The Way of Water returns to Pandora over a decade after the first Avatar, with Jake Sully the father of four children with his Na'vi wife Neytiri together leading the tribe. However, his new life as a Na'vi gets turned upside down when some of his human enemies from Avatar return to Pandora.

Today, Hot Toys is introducing the 1/6th scale Jake Sully collectible figure of Jake Sully from Avatar: The Way of Water collections.

The highly-detailed collectible figure stands about 45cm tall is crafted based on the appearance of Jake Sully in Avatar: The Way of Water. Features a newly developed head sculpt with highly-detailed hair sculpture and fabric hair implantation, delicate paint works capturing facial and body patterns with luminous reflective effects, carefully designed outfit with armbands, gauntlets all sculpted, iconic weapons and accessories such as axe, rifle, dagger, grenade, headset, and display base.

Pre-order this Jake Sully figure for your inspiring display!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS683
PRODUCT NAMEJAKE SULLY
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 45 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS16
SPECIAL FEATURES- SCREEN-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE AND FACIAL PATTERNS WITH LUMINOUS REFLECTIVE EFFECTS; - HIGHLY-DETAILED BROWN BRAIDED HEAD SCULPTURE WITH FABRIC HAIR IMPLANTATION
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q1 – Q2, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Jake Sully Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jake Sully in Avatar: The Way of Water
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt
- Screen-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and facial patterns with luminous reflective effects
- Highly-detailed brown braided head sculpture with fabric hair implantation
- Specialized body with over 16 points of articulations with bendable tail (wire embedded)
- Approximately 45 cm tall
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of rifle holding hands
- One (1) relax left hand
- One (1) accessory holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) green colored tactical vest with ammo clips
- One (1) blue loincloth with strings of beads
- One (1) pair of brown colored forearm gauntlets
- One (1) brown colored dagger sheath with shoulder harness

Weapons:
- One (1) Axe
- One (1) rifle
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) grenade

Accessories:
- One (1) headset
- Two (2) necklaces
- One (1) pair of arm bands with accessory
- Specially designed display base with character name

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Luminous reflective effect can be activated by UV black light torch (not included)
***Product details can subject to change without further notice

TM & © 20th Century Studios
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 11891
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 21254
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 3848

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 4762
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 5690
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 6648
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 7621
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 8592
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 9572
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 10547
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 11892
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 12500

AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER: JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION)

“I need you to be strong, strong heart.” – Jake Sully

James Cameron’s Avatar: The Way of Water is bringing the ultimate cinematic experience to audience! Following the event of the first movie, Jake Sully now lives with his newfound family formed on the planet of Pandora. Once a familiar threat returns to finish what was previously started, Jake must work with Neytiri and the Na’vi community to protect their planet.

Along with the official release of the long-awaited movie, Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Jake Sully with specially crafted LED light up diorama base (available with deluxe version only) inspired by the marine habitat of Pandora.

The screen-accurate collectible figure stands about 45cm tall is skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Jake Sully in Avatar: The Way of Water. Features a newly developed head sculpt with highly-detailed hair sculpture with fabric hair implantation, delicate paint works capturing facial and body patterns with luminous reflective effects, carefully designed outfit with armbands, gauntlets all sculpted, iconic weapons and accessories such as axe, rifle, dagger, grenade, and headset.

Moreover, the deluxe version includes a remarkable diorama base translating elements of Underwater World and beautiful reefs with LED-light up function powered by USB, bringing the full display effect to a magnificent level.

Recreate the World of Pandora with the stunning Jake Sully figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS684
PRODUCT NAMEJAKE SULLY
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 45 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS16
SPECIAL FEATURES- SCREEN-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE AND FACIAL PATTERNS WITH LUMINOUS REFLECTIVE EFFECTS; HIGHLY-DETAILED BROWN BRAIDED HEAD SCULPTURE WITH FABRIC HAIR IMPLANTATION
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q1 – Q2, 2024
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale Jake Sully Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Jake Sully in Avatar: The Way of Water
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt
- Screen-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and facial patterns with luminous reflective effects
- Highly-detailed brown braided head sculpture with fabric hair implantation
- Specialized body with over 16 points of articulations with bendable tail (wire embedded)
- Approximately 45 cm tall
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of rifle holding hands
- One (1) relax left hand
- One (1) accessory holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) green colored tactical vest with ammo clips
- One (1) blue loincloth with strings of beads
- One (1) pair of brown colored forearm gauntlets
- One (1) brown colored dagger sheath with shoulder harness

Weapons:
- One (1) Axe
- One (1) rifle
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) grenade

Accessories:
- One (1) headset
- Two (2) necklaces
- One (1) pair of arm bands with accessory
- Specially designed World of Pandora themed diorama figure base with LED-light up function (power operated)***

*** Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q1 – Q2, 2024

*Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Light up function operated using USB power
***USB connecting cable is not included for collectible, USB-C cable is required
****Luminous reflective effect can be activated by UV black light torch (not included)
*****Product details can subject to change without further notice

TM & © 20th Century Studios
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 11893
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 21255
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 3849
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 4763
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 5691
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 6649
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 7622
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 8593
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 9573
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 10548
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 11894
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 12501
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 13473
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 14444
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 15415
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 16384
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 17350
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 18318
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) 19279

#newproduct #HotToys #Avatar #WayofWater #JakeSully #male #movie #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He looks very good, just like Nteyri (the name is just possibly derived from the Ancient Egyptian for "goddess"). With much the same limitations of the open-jointed body. I take it their rides might be offered separately, since they are not included even in the deluxe version.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:He looks very good, just like Nteyri (the name is just possibly derived from the Ancient Egyptian for "goddess"). With much the same limitations of the open-jointed body. I take it their rides might be offered separately, since they are not included even in the deluxe version.

Yea the rides are super large. I saw a picture from HK secret base store. I've included a couple below. You can see the trooper in the display case to the right for comparison.

sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) Av_210
sci-fi - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: AVATAR: THE WAY OF WATER JAKE SULLY 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (Standard & Deluxe) Av110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You're right, they're huge.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I dread to imagine how much they’d be, but damn, if I had a money tree and a whole conservatory filled with tropical plants… 😍

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ahh Brandon Frazer right? Smile

Ovy

Ovy
Here his strapping/clothing works much better in hiding the joint in the torso. Premium stuff. And the stitching looks more in scale due to his size. The hip joints could have been designed differently I think to look more seamless.

But then again he is a Na'vi and they are not among my favourite Alien species or designs.

I wonder if I'd have liked the movie better if he were just an alien and not a human in alien form telling the aliens how it's done.

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:I wonder if I'd have liked the movie better if he were just an alien and not a human in alien form telling the aliens how it's done.

Aww, that's not how I perceived it. I loved it when...

Spoiler for Avatar 2:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum