OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some damage on Phicen Seamless Bodies (only through storage)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

Thanks for the warning. I don't have too much of a problem with the idea of changing over to non-seamless...at least, for figures that don't show skin.

But... there are a couple of figures I've had custom outfits made for that are essentially 'sewn into' their clothing, and I am now worried I might need to think about swapping those over to a different body. Problem is though... I used the smaller tbleague body for one in particular and so there isn't an equivalent non-seamless body to swap it to, other than a literal Obitsu doll body, which just wouldn't look right. So, hmmm. Gotta think about that one...

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice to see you back, David, and what a cool way to share your experience with this issue. Well done. And good luck with the others.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

madnug

skywalkersaga wrote:Thanks for the warning. I don't have too much of a problem with the idea of changing over to non-seamless...at least, for figures that don't show skin.

But... there are a couple of figures I've had custom outfits made for that are essentially 'sewn into' their clothing, and I am now worried I might need to think about swapping those over to a different body. Problem is though... I used the smaller tbleague body for one in particular and so there isn't an equivalent non-seamless body to swap it to, other than a literal Obitsu doll body, which just wouldn't look right. So, hmmm. Gotta think about that one...

There’s slimmer body plastic/ hybrid like cbi x E&s for Erica storm, banshee to name a few..
These body are slimmer than Verycool body and poptoys/xing plastic/ hybrid bodies..

Not so sure whether cbi x e&s female bodies got base body available for sell.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
skywalkersaga wrote:But... there are a couple of figures I've had custom outfits made for that are essentially 'sewn into' their clothing, and I am now worried I might need to think about swapping those over to a different body. Problem is though... I used the smaller tbleague body for one in particular and so there isn't an equivalent non-seamless body to swap it to, other than a literal Obitsu doll body, which just wouldn't look right. So, hmmm. Gotta think about that one...

Hot Toys female bodies tend to be roughly comparable to the TBLeague S24-25, for the most part. Like a Black Witch or Yelena or Leia body, for example. So, if you see them parted out...

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, true -- also I think the 'knock off' equivalent of a basic HT female body is a the PopToys body. It was based off a Hot Toys body, if I recall.

I'm considering swapping the outfit in question to that smaller female WorldBox body, but the joints on it are too prominent and would show through the tight fabric. So, idk... I'll really have to think about it.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum