OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annalise's Random Photos

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Annalise's Random Photos Empty Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:57 pm

Annalise

Annalise
ARP - (ON)uh-leez's Random Photos

Scoot over y'all, I'm jumping on the band-wagon.

Annalise's Random Photos 01img_17

Annalise's Random Photos 02img_15

"Crivvens! Thus sword... 'tis tall as I am!"

Annalise's Random Photos 03img_15

Heladeath
Annalise's Random Photos 04img_15

The Spartan Mirror a.k.a The Beatrix Kiddo Manoeuvre

Annalise's Random Photos 05img_15

Zoo-loo Company, Inc. PMCs

Annalise's Random Photos 06img_14

Annalise's Random Photos 07img_15

Annalise's Random Photos 08img_13

Annalise's Random Photos 09img_14

Annalise's Random Photos 10img_15

Annalise's Random Photos 11img_16

Annalise's Random Photos 12img_16

Annalise's Random Photos 13img_17

Ever notice Kimi Toys KT007 & KT005 are twins?

Annalise's Random Photos 14img_15

And speaking of twins...

Annalise's Random Photos 15img_17

Annalise's Random Photos 16img_15

Howzat for random? Smile

2Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:38 am

Diana

Diana
What a wonderful collection of photos! I enjoyed these very much! Very Happy

That first one is my favourite! (predictable coming from my I guess. Laughing) That's the Spartan Warrior, right? Didn't like the lack of clothes on that figure but the head is GORGEOUS!! Has a strong Underworld Selene vibe.

That Gethsemoni photo is another really stunning one. You clearly had fun with these shots! Very Happy

3Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:49 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Some really striking pictures and ladies you have there! Smile That was an exciting "walk" through your gallery.

Lighting on Gethsemoni is great - something different. I like it.

4Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:19 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
so many great characters! and awesome pics too! Your pics have really nice flow to them. Looking forward too seeing more!!

5Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I wouldn't say they are all that random, actually, that would come in as you make future installments, presumably. But they are a great glimpse into your collection, and you show them off beautifully. The photography and lighting are nice combination of artistic and informative. Hard to pick a favorite, but I thought the one of the warrior checking her makeup out in the mirror (or was she sneakily looking for foes behind her?) the most creative.

6Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:09 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Diana wrote:What a wonderful collection of photos! I enjoyed these very much!  Very Happy

That first one is my favourite! (predictable coming from my I guess. Very Happy That's the Spartan Warrior, right? Didn't like the lack of clothes on that figure but the head is GORGEOUS!! Has a strong Underworld Selene vibe.

That Gethsemoni photo is another really stunning one. You clearly had fun with these shots! Very Happy

Thanks Diana, glad you liked them. It's Narama actually, but I have a hard time telling her apart from Spartan Warrior even in hand. They are subtly different but so very similar, they could easily be sisters.

BAMComix wrote:so many great characters! and awesome pics too! Your pics have really nice flow to them. Looking forward too seeing more!!

Thanks very much!
GubernatorFan wrote:I wouldn't say they are all that random, actually, that would come in as you make future installments, presumably. But they are a great glimpse into your collection, and you show them off beautifully. The photography and lighting are nice combination of artistic and informative. Hard to pick a favorite, but I thought the one of the warrior checking her makeup out in the mirror (or was she sneakily looking for foes behind her?) the most creative.

Thanks, Guv. I was inspired by the scene in Kill Bill where she used her sword to see behind her so the latter was my intent.

Valiarde wrote:Some really striking pictures and ladies you have there! Smile That was an exciting "walk" through your gallery.

Lighting on Gethsemoni is great - something different. I like it.

Thanks! I know you meant to say Kier  Wink  but Gethsemoni is pretty striking as well.

Annalise's Random Photos 17mg_210

Annalise's Random Photos 18img_16

7Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:43 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice random photos. Lot of great figures. I don’t know if I’d have time to take random photos of all of my figures, but I’m enjoying seeing others.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Annalise's Random Photos C8485110

8Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:37 pm

Tanzenwolfe

Tanzenwolfe
Spectacular set of random pictures! I also especially like the spartan mirror, that’s such a great shot.

9Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:41 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks Mark. It's easier for (most of) us... we have only a fraction of the number of figures you do! Laughing

Thank you Tanzenwolfe!

10Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:58 am

Spartan06

Spartan06
Super impressive photos Annalise!  

I love the creative use of backgrounds and staging, as well as the how you composed the various figures.  Catching the face reflection in the sword, "Charlie's Angels" sort of in animal prints, lighting with the chainsaw girl, the "twins" on the sofa, and of course the tactical girls just to mention a few favorites - well gee, I like them all!  And once again I'm thinking about Gethsemoni.

Thanks for joining the crowd and posting these - there's lots of inspiration here to move past the stock figures and compose something special like you've done.

11Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:12 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really great shots, I love the atmosphere and lightning in all of them.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Annalise's Random Photos 1f60e

12Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:31 am

Ovy

Ovy
Yay random thread!

I really like the mirror blade pic, and the lighting on all the pics makes it really high quality.
The skullperson and Hela pic make it look like she is dropping some kind of bone dagger.

13Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:25 am

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Whenever sees a girl with a gun, they are my favorite....and may I know what is the third pic headsculpt? her smile is really natural.... What a Face

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

14Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:25 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thank you Spartan06, Theboo-bomb and Ovy. Glad you liked them.

lawlaw91 - That's Verycool's Kerr (VCF-2050)

15Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:35 am

Annalise

Annalise
Ovy wrote:The skullperson and Hela pic make it look like she is dropping some kind of bone dagger.

It took me a minute but yeah it does! Easier to see if you zoom out.

16Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:40 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
What an interesting and eclectic collection of figures you have!

17Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:06 am

Illusion

Illusion
very cool and diverse selection of figures and shots. I love your ladies Smile

the dark haired HS in Egypt caught my eye… I doubt I have seen it before? looks like something different (that I would like).
I esp. love the shot of Kier and the first one of the witch.

The one with Kier‘s sword had me laugh as I have just received that huge thing too for a custom project.

18Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:14 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks very much! Illusion, that's the Aset Black HS.

19Annalise's Random Photos Empty ARP - Update 2/22 Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:18 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Round 2

Annalise's Random Photos 01_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 02_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 03_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 04_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 05_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 06_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 07_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 08_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 09_img12

Annalise's Random Photos 10_img11

Annalise's Random Photos 11_img11

Annalise's Random Photos 12_img11

Annalise's Random Photos 13_img11

Annalise's Random Photos 14_img11

Annalise's Random Photos 15_img11

Annalise's Random Photos 16_img11

Annalise's Random Photos 17_img11

20Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:35 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
These are all great photos!

21Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:01 am

Spartan06

Spartan06
These are all really good, but of course I've got a few favorites starting with the first pic and ending with the last!

And a question - did the Resident Evil girls trade heads or just trade outfits? Wink  Both head sculpts are really nice!

Thanks for posting!

22Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:13 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
A fantastic series of pics and figures! Thanks for sharing!

23Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:42 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So many beautiful photos. I think the very first one is my favorite.

24Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:48 am

Ovy

Ovy
Great photos and bashes, my favourite has to be that Zebra enthusiast with the giant mace, it looks so original. She might be a performance artist, or a psychopath, probably both.

Other honourable mentions would be the hunched over hunter creature in pic 1, gothic armor knight and the Painkiller Lady.

And I think Turtleneck Retro Fitness Lady is an interesting combo, with the smaller head the shoulders look much broader.

25Annalise's Random Photos Empty Re: Annalise's Random Photos Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks everyone for your comments and kind words.

Ovy wrote:She might be a performance artist, or a psychopath, probably both.

I'm leaning towards psychopath. I get a strong "A Clockwork Orange" vibe from her. She looks ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence...

Spartan06 wrote:And a question - did the Resident Evil girls trade heads or just trade outfits?

Just swapped a couple of alternate Milla heads onto the extinction figure to see how they looked with that outfit. Too much work to swap outfits. Those deceptively simple-looking belts took forever to get them to hang at the right length the first time, I'm not eager to do it again! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum