OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: My Sweet Doll Boutique: Women's Polka Dot Dress Set (White/Black) (GIECU-F001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Set Includes:

- Fully-lined Cotton Sundress (snap opening at the back)
- Tie Belt
- Topless Hat
- Beaded Necklace
- White 'Leather' Clutch Handbag

NOTE: figure and shoes not included (display only).

Made in the US

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: My Sweet Doll Boutique: Women's Polka Dot Dress Set (White/Black) (GIECU-F001) Giecu-10
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: My Sweet Doll Boutique: Women's Polka Dot Dress Set (White/Black) (GIECU-F001) Giecu-12
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: My Sweet Doll Boutique: Women's Polka Dot Dress Set (White/Black) (GIECU-F001) Giecu-11
Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: My Sweet Doll Boutique: Women's Polka Dot Dress Set (White/Black) (GIECU-F001) Giecu-13

#newproduct #MySweetBoutique #female #clothing #accessory #PolkaDotdress

Delanie

Delanie
Nice but Topless Hat? Okay I'm not much into 'high' fashion but how odd!!

how about giving us the whole hat with a removeable brim so it can be used either way.

Good to see more civilian style good quality clothes though

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Nice but Topless Hat? Okay I'm not much into 'high' fashion but how odd!!

how about giving us the whole hat with a removeable brim so it can be used either way.

Good to see more civilian style good quality clothes though

Yeah, it is weird. It’s like those goofy visors; if you’re going to wear a hat, get a real hat (I guess it’s okay if the top of your head gets sunburned).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Clothing - NEW PRODUCT: My Sweet Doll Boutique: Women's Polka Dot Dress Set (White/Black) (GIECU-F001) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, the hat is a bit odd. The polka pattern is perhaps a bit too sparse and big. The shoes are also a strange fit, but that would vary and at any rate they are not part of the set.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum