OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt (Doc) (onesixthkit exclusive)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt

Competible with hot toys figure body

NEW PRODUCT: OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt (Doc) (onesixthkit exclusive) 65b2fd10
NEW PRODUCT: OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt (Doc) (onesixthkit exclusive) E6faae10
NEW PRODUCT: OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt (Doc) (onesixthkit exclusive) 854f8d10

#newproduct #Male #headsculpt #accessory #Doc

Ovy

Ovy
Ah, Rick from Rick and Morty.

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Definitely going to have to pick this one up. Just wish he had rooted hair!!

Talon65

Ovy wrote:Ah, Rick from Rick and Morty.

No, Doc Brown from Back to the Future!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. At least they closed the damn mouth. Smile The eyes are still a bit overly crazy, but perhaps appropriately so; definitely a big improvement on the HT version.

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
without the neck this would be perfect...why do they need to exclude newer male necked bodies?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cobratrooper11 wrote:without the neck this would be perfect...why do they need to exclude newer male necked bodies?
Excellent question. I keep asking myself that. There may be something in lazer printing, mold making, and casting, that is easier with necks. Integral necks are often considered visually better for bald or very short-haired heads -- although I'd still prefer to have the extra point of articulation that a neck-less head at least nominally provides.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This is in response to the horrible (neck attached) HT Doc Brown, so it’s designed to work on that body.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt (Doc) (onesixthkit exclusive) C8485110

Mrfixit

What happened to this fugure head? Is it on the market?

collectorofmany

collectorofmany
Mrfixit wrote:What happened to this fugure head? Is it on the market?

It was already released, however it’s been announced for a second run that is currently up for preorder on OneSixthKit’s website.

I got in on the original run, and it’s a much needed improvement over the stock reused Hot Toys sculpt.

NEW PRODUCT: OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt (Doc) (onesixthkit exclusive) Img_2410

Mrfixit

collectorofmany wrote:
Mrfixit wrote:What happened to this fugure head? Is it on the market?

It was already released, however it’s been announced for a second run that is currently up for preorder on OneSixthKit’s website.

I got in on the original run, and it’s a much needed improvement over the stock reused Hot Toys sculpt.

NEW PRODUCT: OSK2302122 Custom 1/6 Scale Male Head Sculpt (Doc) (onesixthkit exclusive) Img_2410

Thank you for the information and pictures  Surprised

I used to see it when I searched for "OSK2302122" on OneSixthKit, but the last time I searched I couldn't find it, so I thought it was postponed or canceled. By the way, I still can't find it when I search on the site scratch pale

Diana

Diana
Mrfixit wrote:I used to see it when I searched for "OSK2302122" on OneSixthKit, but the last time I searched I couldn't find it, so I thought it was postponed or canceled. By the way, I still can't find it when I search on the site scratch pale

OSK always remove product pages once the pre-order deadline has passed (or thereabouts). It's a little annoyance of mine, since I like to click my way through my pre-orders on Giantoy and KG to look at the product page and refresh the excitement or whether whether it holds, and I can't do that on OSK. Smile

So when I product page on OSK is gone, it doesn't mean anything other than: pre-orders are closed. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum