OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NO.:BOX-001C、BOX-001D、BOX-001E
Material: Cloth, Metal
Date: Q2 2023
Price: 99¥
Note:Not includedpirtch pictured TBLEAGUE PLMB2017-S22A and VERYCOOL FX10.
List: shirt、underwear,、pants

NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11130810
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11131810
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11132714
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11133814
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11134610
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11135510
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11140410
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11141510
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11142811
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11143712
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) 11144511

#newproduct #BoxStudio #Sportswear #female #clothing #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
And of course the best part, the shoes, are not included! Smile

teamweapon

GubernatorFan wrote:And of course the best part, the shoes, are not included! Smile
those yeez were crazy expensive and sold out really fast i was considering a pair but missed out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
teamweapon wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:And of course the best part, the shoes, are not included! Smile
those yeez were crazy expensive and sold out really fast i was considering a pair but missed out.
Pity.

Allotropos

Allotropos
I've been looking high and low for a lead on that headsculpt..but I cant seem to find any info !! Mad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It looks like it could be one of those (forgot the character name) robot chick (sometimes comes with a cloth piece covering her eyes) that has been made a bunch of times (Super Duck did a number of them with different outfits)…

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) C8485110

Visisonor

Visisonor
Stryker2011 wrote:It looks like it could be one of those (forgot the character name) robot chick (sometimes comes with a cloth piece covering her eyes) that has been made a bunch of times (Super Duck did a number of them with different outfits)…
2B (YoRHa No. 2 Type B) from Nier: Automata?

I also thought it looked like VeryCool Trickbaby, but apparently it's different.

Annalise

Annalise
My recent search for this failed as well. If it is out there, it's very well hidden. My theory for now is that it's a Box Studio sculpt that they haven't released yet. If you ignore the hair and lighter skin tone, the face sculpt looks identical to the one on their upcoming 003 boxed figure.
NEW PRODUCT: BOX STUDIO: 1/6 female sportswear [excluding head carving/body] three colors optional (BOX-001C/D/E) Box10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think someone posted looking for information on this sculpt in the help me find etc section, but no one knew (or noticed).

Allotropos

Allotropos
GubernatorFan wrote:I think someone posted looking for information on this sculpt in the help me find etc section, but no one knew (or noticed).

I found the post here and told the OP others have also made that same inquiry.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Cool. Hope you guys get to the bottom of it.

crispyorange

crispyorange
Man, this is the kinda top i was looking for, but seeing it's fitted for the S22/23, I'm concerned it will be loose for my S24. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum