OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features of the 1/6th scale body”AT040”

-One(1)Worldbox durable body.With the head, the height of the whole body is 33cm.
-Three(3)connecting rod for head
-There(3)different chest rods, which can be used to adjust the height of the neck carving to achieve a more comfortable shape.
-Four(4)pair of hands
-One(1)pair of foot
-One(1)neck

Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body 20160010
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body 20160110
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body 20160210
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body 20160310
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body 20160410
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body 20160510
Body - NEW PRODUCT: Worldbox: AT044 1/6 Scale Male body 20160610

#newproduct #Worldbox #AT044 #male #body #accessory

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Interesting. They seem to be doing variations on their previous bodies lately.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like I've missed a bunch of new product announcements lately. Lots to catch up on. Nice new taller body, and not as chunky as the last one I got. Smile

Chip

The shoulders are lacking articulation , only a very slight height difference , the only real difference / advantage is the option to use different neck adaptors to my eyes . Another annoying thing , they give you those rods to adjust the height of the neck post , but only one type of neck post ? There are still a fair few nice necked head sculpts out there , so your forced to buy a another neck post or use Ian`s famous neck surgery adjustments . And I still don`t trust those knee joints having had three of them break out the box , before I even dressed them .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Three broken knees? That's a lot. If they came in boxes, they might not have been knock offs...

Chip

When some one suggested mine could be knock off`s regarding the knees , I did check the broken figures and all are World box stamped on the back , and I only recall getting odd ones that were not / did not break in loose packaging . I think once you own a few of one brand of figure you do get a kind of alarm when something doesn`t look or feel right with new arrivals . I was fortunate that the eBay sellers gave me no quibble replacements . The new body does have a nice look to it , but I do feel it`s a bit lacking as I mentioned previously .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hmmm... typically I would think a knockoff of a base body might skip the box. The logo might still be there if it is exactly a counterfeit. I don't know what to tell you. These bodies are indeed sturdy, but their joints are not always ideal.

Chip

I hope it`s a warning to collectors to be careful with those knee joints , not ideal but warming them a little before use may help reduce the risk .

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely. They even advertise this -- though mostly in relation to other joints and especially swapping out hands and feet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum