OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Langzhou Cosmic Studio CS9101 1/6 painting of bad people in Jianghu - Chi Meng
Head sculpt and body accessories:
★1 head carving x1 piece
1 x Highly detailed head sculpts, one unhelmeted and one helmeted.

★1/6 movable body
1/6 Scale figure , approximately 29cm tall
★Hand type x 4 pieces
Gloved hands x 4 pieces
Dress Accessories:
Costume:
★Sleeveless top x1 piece
singlet x1
★Shorts x1 piece
singlet x1
★Shoes x1 pair
Boots

Other Accessories:
Other accessories:
★Gourd x2
gourd x2
★Dagger x1
Blade x1
★Flute x1
flutex1
★Platform x1
Figure Stand

NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12472110
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12473210
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12473510
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12474610
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12475212
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12480111
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12480611
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12481411
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12482210
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12483110
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12483510
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12484310
NEW PRODUCT: Cosmic Studio: 1/6 Painting of Bad People in Jianghu - Chi Meng Action Figure (CS9101) 12485210

#newproduct #CosmicStudio #PaintingofBadPeople #Jianghu #ChiMeng #female #stylized #fantasy #???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I take it "painting of bad people in Jianghu" means something like "rendition of villain in Jianghu". I like the jewelry and the dagger.

Theflyingman

Jiang Hu is a hard concept to translate. It's not really a place. I can say Bruce Lee was well known in the martial arts world, or this gangster is well known in the underground circles, that's kinda what Jiang Hu means. Usually in the context of martial arts or crime.

Annalise

Annalise
What is it with all these manufacturers that refuse to provide useful info about their products?

"1/6 movable body, 29cm tall" doesn't tell me very much, only it's height and that it's articulated, i.e. "not a statue". It looks seamless in the photos, so is it TBL or their own or someone else's? Am I literally the only person with this hobby who wants to know such things when deciding to buy it or not?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Annalise wrote:What is it with all these manufacturers that refuse to provide useful info about their products?

"1/6 movable body, 29cm tall" doesn't tell me very much, only it's height and that it's articulated, i.e. "not a statue". It looks seamless in the photos, so is it TBL or their own or someone else's? Am I literally the only person with this hobby who wants to know such things when deciding to buy it or not?

I think that's kind of asking the wrong question.  It isn't whether you (me, us) will want to know such things when deciding to buy it or not, but rather, whether "they" want us to know.  I suspect they feel that at a minimum, the information burden of committing so specifically to something that is at "raw materials" level in their eyes is an unnecessary cost or inconvenience, and one that wouldn't get them any additional sales.  More cynically, they probably get more sales if their overall sales numbers include some people who expected something else and may have been a little disappointed.  Apart from 1/6 figures that advertise some keen new improvement (or accessory kits that need to fit a recommended body) there really isn't any convention of specifying that kind of specific information (anymore than you'd expect Marvel Legends or Hasbro Star Wars to start listing Points of Articulation #s on the box).

m76

m76
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
Annalise wrote:What is it with all these manufacturers that refuse to provide useful info about their products?

I think that's kind of asking the wrong question.  It isn't whether you (me, us) will want to know such things when deciding to buy it or not, but rather, whether "they" want us to know.  I suspect they feel that at a minimum, the information burden of committing so specifically to something that is at "raw materials" level in their eyes is an unnecessary cost or inconvenience, and one that wouldn't get them any additional sales.  More cynically, they probably get more sales if their overall sales numbers include some people who expected something else and may have been a little disappointed.  Apart from 1/6 figures that advertise some keen new improvement (or accessory kits that need to fit a recommended body) there really isn't any convention of specifying that kind of specific information (anymore than you'd expect Marvel Legends or Hasbro Star Wars to start listing Points of Articulation #s on the box).

My decision to purchase more than one figure was influenced by the fact that they came with a TBL body.
Who would be turned away by them specifying that it's a TBL body?

Even if there is no convention for stating it, there should be. Not telling the customer is like as if a car manufacturer didn't specify what kind of engine a car has.
Hasbo Star wars doesn't come with an off the shelf body, but I'm pretty sure if it did come with one they'd realize the marketing value in specifying it.

http://madblog.shacknet.us

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum