OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 013

ToysCity 1/6 "Please take care of this little bear" - Peruvian bear suit (moving head and limbs)
ToysCity1/6 “Please look after this bear.” Peruvian bear suit (Head and limbs movable )

#TC-M9012

The head and limbs can be freely shaped
Head and limbs can be freely shaped

Retail price: 328 yuan / set

Model material: Resin (Microsoft) + real leather fabric
Model material: resin+ real leather fabric

Accessories: body + horn buckle coat + fisherman hat + portable luggage + luggage tag
Accessories: body + Croissant coat + Fisherman's hat + Portable luggage + Luggage tags

Expected listing date: December 2018
Release time: 12,2018

Bear Size:10(L) x 5(W) x 15(H) cm
Net weight: 270g

TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 129
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 229
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 329
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 428
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 529
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 629
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 729
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 828
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 928
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 1027
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 1125
TC-M9012 - NEW PRODUCT: ToysCity New: 1/6 "Please take care of this bear" - Peruvian bear suit (head, limbs moveable) 1225

#newproduct #ToysCity #PeruvianBear #BBCTV #movie #animal #bear

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Well, if HT can do Pooh (And I don't mean the Dancer Harley!) then I guess this can be done too!

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like this, despite the rather limited articulation.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I really wish there was more articulation, but at the same time, I'm kinda impressed they added any articulation at all, since they don't for a lot of these types of animal/accessory/figures. But I think he looks really good, and is actually in scale, unlike HT's Winnie the Pooh.

I actually have a lot of love for the Paddington movies. I saw a review a little ways back saying how the sequel was even better than the 1st, and referred to it as "the Godfather 2 of Peruvian bear films," which remains to this day one of my favorite quotes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum