OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 22481610

Set A = $397

Set B = $367

Set C = $308

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 16500410
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 22483510

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 16502510
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 22483610

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 16503510
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 22483710

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 124
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 224
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 324
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 424
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 524
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 624
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 723
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 823
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 923
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1023
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1122
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1221
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1321
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1420
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1520
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1620
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1719
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1817
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1915
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2016
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2115
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2215
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2312
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2412
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2512
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2611
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2712
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2812
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 2911
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3011
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3111
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3211
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3311
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3411
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3512
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3612
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3712
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3811
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 3911
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4011
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4111
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4211
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4311
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4411
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4511
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4611
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4711
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4811
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 4911
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 5010

#newproduct #Lucifer #WingsOfSalvation #Raphael #female #fantasy

Griche

Griche
I am in their QQ community group and they have shared few pictures of the real product. PM me if anyone is interested.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks cool, but you have to purchase A and B to get everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1f10

Griche

Griche
Stryker2012 wrote:Looks cool, but you have to purchase A and B to get everything.

Doesn't A come with all the accessories? B is the lite version of A and C is just the armorless version.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
There are parts of these I like, parts I don't. The harp is neat, and the headsculpt is stylised but nice. I am not keen on the armour, even though I realise that's probably the main appeal for those who collection these Lucifer figures.

I also noticed the body they are using seems different and like a unique body just for the figure. Unfortunately it's also not really my thing as the bust is too large for my tastes.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s what I mean. The only way to get both the armored and armor-less version and even the harp is thru the purchase of both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) 1f10

Griche

Griche
Right, you meant version A and C

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Oops. Yes, A and C.

Valiarde

Valiarde
I like it - already have their other Angel figure. This one looks even more impressive, both Version A and C. But I'm not spending that money on these, especially having the first version.

Diana

Diana
Not my thing, but phew! What a ridiculously impressive release. I really like that harp display, though the armoured boots look a little misplaced. And displaying the armour without the figure inside looks a different kind of spectacular! Those wings are gorgeous and would give the boots a little justification when displayed with the singer set.

Ghost808

Ghost808
I like the armour design, but having seen lucifers quality before and the crazy cost. I'll be avoiding.

Anyone else notice the silhouette of another centaur in one of the promos? 🤦‍�

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I don’t see another centaur. Could be leathery wings or a tattered cloak; the shadows near the bottom are too dark. I also see a witch-like character.

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:I don’t see another centaur. Could be leathery wings or a tattered cloak; the shadows near the bottom are too dark. I also see a witch-like character.

I also see leathery wings. Sadly I assume this means the character will be "evil", which means she will be scantily clad and bubble busted again. But we'll see. 
I initially thought we had already seen the witch character, but that was a different company. So... curious! Smile

Ruthlessqt

Very interested in purchasing any non-promo pictures?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Spectacular, but not my thing. I can only echo what other have said. Stylized but beautiful head, for example.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Yeah, you guys are right. I'm on mobile, so the screen is a bit small for these tired eyes! It does look like wings, having taken another look.

PHEW!! lol

Ovy

Ovy
Angelic horde come forth!

Yeah great interpretation of Cybernetic wings and power armor. Reminds me a bit of the classic April Laser Angel from back in the day.

Biblical accurate Angels next plz, as Ezekiel saw them on magic mushrooms.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, it's almost funny they haven't done "realistic" angels. I think...

Carousi

Carousi
gorgeous model! Very Happy

dat price tho Shocked

C model looks like saint seiya's athena & pandora merged and the wings still looks good on C

and what's dat SSR means? gacha's SSR or something else?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Ovy wrote:Angelic horde come forth!  Biblical accurate Angels next plz, as Ezekiel saw them on magic mushrooms.

GubernatorFan wrote:Yeah, it's almost funny they haven't done "realistic" angels. I think...

You guys are so very right!  In 1/12 at least there's a company D13 toys that's doing exactly that, along with Demons from various styles of medieval artwork, saints and sinners, etc.  I'd love to see the same in 1/6.

NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) C9281c10
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) Ced98b10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These lines are pretty cool. Too bad there is nothing like that in sixth scale. Oversensualized cosplayers are just not the same thing.

Ovy

Ovy
With biblically accurate angels I didn't mean the mutant/genetically engineered human/bird hybrids, but those Lovecraftian, million eyed, animal headed, intersecting, burning, multi-winged wheels of cosmic horrors called Ophanim, which Ezekiel saw in his psychedelic trip and who told him to not be afraid.

(Of course it doesn't make much sense to produce Lovecraftian, million eyed, intersecting, burning winged wheels of cosmic horror in 1/6 scale.)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:With biblically accurate angels I didn't mean the mutant/genetically engineered human/bird hybrids, but those Lovecraftian, million eyed, animal headed, intersecting, burning, multi-winged wheels of cosmic horrors called Ophanim, which Ezekiel saw in his psychedelic trip and who told him to not be afraid.

(Of course it doesn't make much sense to produce Lovecraftian, million eyed, intersecting, burning winged wheels of cosmic horror in 1/6 scale.)

I know what you are referring to (e.g., below, in "Byzantine" style), but I wasn't referring to this either -- just the stereotypical angels you might think of in western medieval and neoclassical art canon. They can have plenty of use, even as Christmas decorations. Also, it won't be so difficult to custom display them (or others, with some of their accessories) in a great many variants; on the other hand, making a traditional angel out of the "cosplay" type of sets I was referring to is a lot more difficult.

Here is a Sicilian mosaic in "Byzantine" style, trying to imagine cherubim, still looking perhaps too nice and clean cut:
NEW PRODUCT: LUCIFER: LXF2310 1/6 Scale The Wings of Salvation (Raphael) (3 options) Angel-sicily-11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum