OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Super Seminary The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A]

Height: 30CM
Wingspan: 48CM
Head carving material: PVC simulated hair transplant
Body: Ultra-movable rubber body
Armor material: PVC ABS
Wings: imitation leather ABS NdFeB circular strong magnet
Clothing: high-elastic imitation leather, high-elastic fabric
Skin Tone: Normal

Product features:
The armor has an exquisite old and worn effect, which is more textured and more realistic. The wings are unfolded to look heroic and full of impressions. From the action of folding, unfolding and magnetic attraction, you can experience more fun.

List of armor accessories:
Liangbing original model with hair transplant and exquisite female head carving 1
seamless body 1
Detachable folding wings (movable, foldable) 2
Wing big armor 2
Small Wing Armor 2
Armor
Breastplate 1
Carapace 1
plastron 1
Back wing installation positioning part 2
shoulder armor 2
Armor 2
Wristguard 2
thigh armor 2
calf armor 2
Boots 2
hand type 6
Platform round bottom platform 1
Universal snake bone bracket 1
Special steel tooth comb for soldiers 1 (gift)

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 127
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 227
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 327
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 427
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 527
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 627
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] Cs-00810

Super Seminary The Black Troop Morgana Casual Version [JD-CS008B]

Product Details:
Liangbing original model with hair transplant and exquisite female head carving 1
Seamless body 1
Hollow tight cheongsam 1 piece
1 windbreaker
1 pair of boots
4 pairs of hands
Special steel tooth comb for soldiers 1 (gift)

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 128
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 228
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 328
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 428
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 528
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 628
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 726
Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 826

#newproduct #SuperSeminary #BlackTroop #Morgana #Armor #casual #female #???

csyeung

csyeung
Not familiar with the source. Looks neat. what happened to her finger here though? It looks broken heh.

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] 128

Diana

Diana
At first glance I thought WHOA! Upon second inspection the only things I still like are the bracelets and shoulder armour. Those are really cool and would look great on one of my ladies.

valentin

valentin
For a short while back there.... I had the image of the Queen of Blades: Kerrigan, former GHOST, from the starcraft series.

Found it, I think.

Armor - NEW PRODUCT: Super Seminary: The Black Troop Morgana Armor Version [JD-CS008A] & Casual Version [JD-CS008B] Image13

Morgana, The Fallen, League of Legends.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Maybe she's double- or triple-jointed, Craig. Smile
A seminary for Super-heroes? I wonder why this rings a bell. Still, not sure this is appropriate clothing for a seminary of any kind. Smile
The winged armored version has potential. I think a customizer could do a lot with it, perhaps especially with a more suitable and more realistic head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum