OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
"SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House"
FigZero 1/6
A series of collectible dolls from the global hit animation "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" belong to the FigZero product line, with its 1/6 Renowned for high-scale action figures, detailed head sculpts and coloring are paired with tailored costumes to recreate the character's vivid appearance.

FigZero 1/6 Arnia Fudge collectible action figure is about 16.5 cm tall (about 6.5 inches), with about 21 movable joints in the whole body. The head sculpt is made by well-known prototype artist Takagi Ryo, and the main materials include ABS, PVC, POM and cloth.

The product comes with 3 interchangeable emoji faces (a smiling emoji, a smirk emoji and an expecting emoji). The character's clothing consists of a white shirt, a school skirt, a ribbon, a pair of stockings, and a pair of shoes, each made of fabric and plastic. Additional accessories include five pairs of interchangeable hands in different poses and a scaled "Chimera" (no joints).

This product is available worldwide, except Japan and Russia

(c) Tatsuya Endo/Shueisha, SPY x FAMILY Project

Estimated delivery date: Q4 2023

Series name

"SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House"

Product name

FigZero 1/6 Ani Ya Fujie

Description

Product Features

About 6.5 inches in height (about 16.5 cm)
Highly movable body with about 21 movable joints The whole body has
3 interchangeable face head carvings with iconic expressions
Carved by the well-known prototype artist Ryo Takagi Clothing (1) white cloth shirt (1) cloth ribbon (
1 ) cloth school uniform skirt

(1) Pair of cloth stockings
(1) Pair of shoes
Accessories

(1) "Chimera" doll (no joints)
(5) Pairs of interchangeable hands: (1) pair of fists, (1) pair of relaxed hands, ( 1) Opposite holding doll hand, (1) Opposite pointing hand, (1) Opposite opening hand
Material

PVC, ABS, POM, fabric for clothing

Package size

Approx. (L170 x W80 x H355) mm (0.5 kg)

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494610
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494611
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494710
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494812
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494810
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494811
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494911
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11494910
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11495010
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11495011
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11495012
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11495110
Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure 11495111

#newproduct #Threezero #SpyXFamily #SpyPlayHouse #AnyaForger #female #stylized #animation

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the shoes. Probably a good rendition of the character. And Threezero keeps going strong in its special/smaller body tradition.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
This looks fantastic lol. Love it! Anya is a great character in my book. Now, to get a comparable Bond for her to pal around with would make this perfect.

Bond for those that don’t know:

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure Img_3010

Female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "SPY×FAMILY Spy Play House" - Anya Forger Action Figure Img_3010

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks to your example, they definitely nailed her likeness. Bond would be harder to pull of tho, since sculpting fur is quite a challenge. But at least here it is drawn fur.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I love the anime, and this is a nice representation of Anya, but I tend to stick with 1/12 scale for anime characters. I love my S.H. Figuarts Loyd, Yor, and Anya.

This version of Anya really needs more face plates to capture her iconic expressions. I think my SHF version comes with four or five.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum