OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hero With No Fear 2.0 (Hot Toys TCW Anakin upgrade)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

skywalkersaga

Theboo-bomb wrote:That's probably one of the best Anakin customs I've seen, great job and happy late star wars day to you!

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words, boo-bomb! I love you

Ovy

Beautiful job, he looks more real than real Anakin almost. You realize it might be the top 1/6 Anakin in Galaxy.

I think he would look great with orange lighting too, an a lot of dramatic shadowy silhouette shots.

Glad you got one of the prints into action. Details like these really make a difference.

It's quite the milestone, that new lighting really was worth it, will be fun to photo all the other figures in lone and see interactions.

skywalkersaga

Ovy wrote:Beautiful job, he looks more real than real Anakin almost. You realize it might be the top 1/6 Anakin in Galaxy.

Ahh, thanks, very kind words. Though there are many talented 1/6 artists out there and I am sure others have had similar ideas. But I appreciate it.  I love you

Ovy wrote:I think he would look great with orange lighting too, an a lot of dramatic shadowy silhouette shots.

Orange is a good idea, there are still a lot of lighting colour combos I haven't tried yet. Looking forward to further experiments.

Ovy wrote:Glad you got one of the prints into action. Details like these really make a difference.

So true, even just this little detail made a big improvement from my perspective. Thank you for providing it! :'D

Ovy wrote:It's quite the milestone, that new lighting really was worth it, will be fun to photo all the other figures in lone and see interactions.

I'm glad I've finally gotten to the 'fun' part of 1/6 action figures. Even though I still have a long way to go before I can do some of the more complex group action shots and dioramas, at least it's a start! Smile

Allotropos

Love your mods and the lighting !
It's the little details that makes all the difference

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Allotropos wrote:Love your mods and the lighting !
It's the little details that makes all the difference

Somehow I missed this comment.... thank you so much for the kind words! I love you

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Darth_Hogge

Darth_Hogge
Really cool version! Congrats!

The Hero With No Fear 2.0 (Hot Toys TCW Anakin upgrade)  - Page 2 Banner_andreas_haak11

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thank you so much, Darth Hogge! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum