OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Ephiane

Ah, how nice to see something from you again, Blackpool. Two real little works of art of figure photography. I could swear I saw a couple of spear-throwing pygmies behind Indie.  Laughing
May I ask if this is this head? Moving eyes are really an advantage in images that are supposed to radiate dynamism.

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 S-l16010

BAMComix

Amazing pics Alex! I always enjoy seeing your stuff!

Visisonor

I feel sad for lack of anything to contribute to this thread.
So many good photos here.

Chip

Not seen this thread before , I only skimmed on here now and again recently , as mine and my partners health have not been kind to us . But as I already have some outdoor pics already easy enough to find I can join in here . I think the outdoor photos are very hard to beat . When taken well there is a much more realistic look to the figures than most the indoor ones . Anyway hope you dig these , sorry I have not participated of late , but things have been tough recently .

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 1-P1140097

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 Sneak-P1160860

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 9-P1130055

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 BNWBA1-A4520

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 3up

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 Gunner4

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 14-P1130336

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 SP1090793

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 7 Web-rogue-lrp1

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant pics Chip! Always a pleasure to see them.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Fantastic shots. On the smartphone this morning I had to watch twice on some of these if they are real or not Smile

Keep them coming

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice, Chip, the first, B&W photo looks perfect in particular.

Chip

Thanks everyone , glad you liked them .

Ephiane

Ephiane
As others have already written here, some of your pictures look amazingly real. As if they had been taken on battlefields. Excellent work Chip!

I wish you and your partner the best wishes for a quick recovery

Chip

Ephiane wrote:As others have already written here, some of your pictures look amazingly real. As if they had been taken on battlefields. Excellent work Chip!

I wish you and your partner the best wishes for a quick recovery

Thanks so much , on both comments , most kind of you to wish us well .

Diana

Diana
Chip, those shots are so good! Get well, soon! I love you

Chip

Diana wrote:Chip, those shots are so good! Get well, soon! I love you

Bless , thanks Diana .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum