OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice shot, Ed. Really is one of HTs best figures.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Edwick, that photo looks perfect! Excellent.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

ReverendSpooky

Lynkhart wrote:Cheers guys! Very Happy I’ve actually got more dolls than I know what to do with right now but half of them are nameless so I can’t show them off yet! XD

I post a lot of my photos via Instagram and use the filters on there, as well as another free app called Whitagram. :3 My camera died a few months ago so the majority of these photos were shot on my iPhone, but I’m hopefully picking up my shiny new DSLR this week, just before I go on holiday so I’ll be able to take some more ‘proper’ photos soon! Very Happy

Good luck on the new camera!  I picked up a Canon Rebel a little ways back, and it completely spoiled me.  And I'll have to take a look at Whitagram.  I'm always looking at editing options.

Edwick, that Leia pic is so perfect! Way to take advantage of the snow!

We're finally seeing some decent weather where I'm at, so that means it's time to get outside and shoot some photos.  Been so busy working on a ton of new projects, but recently picked this up at the craft store, and thought it would be great for 1/6 backgrounds.  

Saint Crow is working on his best summer mix tape, and Marrow just wants to dance.

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img-0842_orig

While I was out there, I realized the lawn was badly in need of mowing.  But I thought I'd take advantage of the overgrown vegetation for a quick pic.

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img-0848_orig

And just in case anyone's wondering what Crowther and Marrow are listening to:

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Very cool. Gotta say, Marrow is one of my favorites; oddly, I find her skull face adorable.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. Gotta say, Marrow is one of my favorites; oddly, I find her skull face adorable.

Thanks man! And I totally do too! She's a little mad, but all the best ones are Wink

dadrab

dadrab
barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 <a href=barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 27171862597_6b29e1b031_o

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 42042239911_3f4511a200_o

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
dadrab wrote:barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 <a href=barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 27171862597_6b29e1b031_o

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 42042239911_3f4511a200_o

How has no one else tried that to calm down a werewolf?!

dadrab

dadrab
I don't know. It would probably work on Banner (Hulk), too.

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 Maxresdefault

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
dadrab wrote:I don't know. It would probably work on Banner (Hulk), too.

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 Maxresdefault

What the...? Is that an Asian Hulk?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice werewolf! If you button up his top a little bit, we won't be able to tell he's an impersonator. Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have that Werewolf figure. Trying to hide the human body under that shirt is damn near impossible. They should have included a larger shirt to compensate for the chest ruff under the head.

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 C8485110

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Love that werewolf! I keep meaning to do something with the (decidedly not 1/6th scale) one from Doctor Who - it's very well articulated and with the right amount of forced perspective could look pretty damn good with larger figures!

I remembered I had all these photos from a couple of years ago - the first lot are from a lovely little spot in Dumfries and Galloway I'm actually heading back to tomorrow for a week so I'm hoping there won't be too many people (or dogs!) on the beach so I can take some new photos with my shiny new camera! The second lot are from the most beautiful little beach I stayed right next to in the Highlands, absolutely breathtaking, -this place-and we had it entirely to ourselves for the entire time we stayed there! (so obviously I had to take some doll photos Razz)

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29842792333_eccd2edbcb_zMax and Juno . . #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #playscale #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll #maxandjuno #dollsofinstagram #doll #gaydolls #gaybarbiedoll #dollswithtattoos #barbiewithtattoos by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29844656814_081fd6ef01_zMax and Juno . . #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #playscale #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll #maxandjuno #dollsofinstagram #doll #gaydolls #gaybarbiedoll #dollswithtattoos #barbiewithtattoos by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 30176861920_1d6256cdd4_zMax and Juno . . #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #playscale #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll #maxandjuno #dollsofinstagram #doll #gaydolls #gaybarbiedoll #dollswithtattoos #barbiewithtattoos by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 30388623071_43e55a1b64_zMax  . . #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #playscale #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll #maxandjuno #dollsofinstagram #doll #gaydolls #gaybarbiedoll #dollswithtattoos #barbiewithtattoos by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 30388532781_c61b969c1f_zJuno . . #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #playscale #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll #maxandjuno #dollsofinstagram #doll #gaydolls #gaybarbiedoll #dollswithtattoos #barbiewithtattoos by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29491469092_46d42c6f7b_zMax and Juno  #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29567278466_af9a650aaa_zMax the photographer.  #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29567246156_983f5b1139_zJuno  #barbiecustom #barbie #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29247927250_90abbe42e5_zInvestigating rockpools...  #barbiecustom #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography #dollstagram #instadoll by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29212935470_41f0204b1e_zMax and Juno  #barbiecustom #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 28874496654_a79183ca05_zHoliday time with Max and Juno!  #barbiecustom #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29419431221_3029b24e91_zThe perfect picnic spot.  #barbiecustom #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29210506850_a81a685e66_zThe perfect picnic spot.  #barbiecustom #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography #polymerclayfood #polymerclayminiatures by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 29499599055_6dbc5e5e41_zThe perfect painting spot.  #barbiecustom #barbiecollector #sixthscale #dollphotography #fashiondollphotography by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful outdoors scenes as usual, Christine.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some really nice photos, Christine. Beautiful.

dadrab

dadrab
Beautiful photos, Christine.

You frame and compose really well...damn well. Thank you for showing them.

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice werewolf! If you button up his top a little bit, we won't be able to tell he's an impersonator. Wink

Thanks, man. I knew I had to have one when the promo pics hit. Didn't fight the feeling, either... Just preordered it and settled in for the wait. I don't do that often.

Yep. Stryker got it exactly right about the shirt. I futzed with it about as long as I was willing to, then started taking photos. I'm a hack. Suspect

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Damn Christine, great photos as always.  You really do get some fantastic locations, and do a great job shooting from a perceptive that allows your figures to really fit naturally.  I especially love any of the ones shot against that gorgeous sky.

ZombieKev

Wow, some very nice photos in here!

MarkEl

Some pond silliness.

‘Viktor having a relaxing float unaware of the monsters lurking beneath.’

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 86413210

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Cool shot. Those “monsters” are circling like hungry sharks.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh no, Viktor's about to be eaten by the elusive Goldenshark! Did they try anything?

MarkEl

They came to investigate and look for food. I had to be quick because they could capsize the ring like a scene out of Jaws!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
MarkEl wrote:They came to investigate and look for food. I had to be quick because they could capsize the ring like a scene out of Jaws!

Speaking of the ring, I just received THIS the other day. Haven't done anything with it yet, but I found it hard to resist. Maybe you'd like it too. Not sure it floats (haven't tried yet).

Ephiane

Ephiane
Absolut Great Shots ! Love All your Characters and Scenes. First time i see Narri. She is phantastic. A picture with a waterfall in the background, Wow !

Oh, missed the complete site 2 of this Thread Shocked

Great Shots All !

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man MarkEl, Viktor looks like he doesn't have a care in the world. All he needs is a bottle in hand. Absolutely love that pic.

dadrab

dadrab
@Mark - What a great photo.

"Danger, Viktor, danger!"

Those are some pretty good looking koi, too. Clearly you're feeding them right and they're very happy in your pond.

I've got a pond in my backyard, too, but nothing inside even close to the size of those guys. We used to have one koi, when my kids were younger, they named "Helper" because if a ball or other floating object found it's way into the pond, he'd push it to the side for easy retrieval. Alas, poor Helper (and many of his pond mates) met his maker at the tip of a heron's beak. I caught the feathery bastard out by the pond one day and lit his ass up with a paintball gun. He never came back, but it was too late for the fish. My pond is occupied by far smaller specimens now.

Ephiane

Ephiane
barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 Lmdylk10
barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 6mtkbc11
barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 Vfsi3n11
barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 P1070810
barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 Raghna10

barbie - Lets see your best outdoor photos! (continuously updated) - Page 3 8wkbub10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These look amazing, Ephiane. Now if only your dragon... doggie could fly with the heroine on his back! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great photos, Ephi. Really cool creations, and your "wolf" is awesome.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Ephiane, gorgeous pictures as always. You really do make the most out out of where you live, and have an eye for turning these places in the forest into perfect 1/6 backgrounds. I'm still searching for places around me that will work well for post-apocalyptic scenery. At least without me getting arrested for trespassing or causing an accident pulling over on the side of the turnpike.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum