OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Vimal X Eleven - Krysten Ritter / Jessica Jones 1/6 Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Your Antman and Wasp look great together, too, Craig!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

ukshaun

@csyeung many thanks for the info.
I ordered a pair of male denims yesterday. Once i obtain a WorldBox body, i will see how the Denims fit. They probably will be too large. I want to see how they work around the hips area, and where the rear pockets sit. If it turns into a fail, then i will have to search for alternative Denims.

The Elli jeans work well on your figure. I think those jeans will be too small on a WorldBox body.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

ukshaun

NEW PRODUCT: Vimal X Eleven - Krysten Ritter / Jessica Jones 1/6 Figure - Page 2 Kryste10
LOADING: Image(s)

The male Demin's arrived today, and they were not as over-sized as i though they might be.
An idea struck me. I put the Denim's over the original blue trousers/pants.
Now Jessica's butt looks larger! ..and the trousers/pants look more like Denim's that the trousers/pants that shipped with the figure.

I removed the rear pockets and belt loops on the original trousers/pants. I also removed the belt loops from the new trousers/pants, as they are not present on the Denim's worn in the show.

While the rear pockets are now higher up compared to the original trousers/pants, they should really be higher up.
I decided to leave the red (Levi's) tag in place, as it was too risky attempted to cut it off.

Also, money saved not having to pre_ordering a WorldBox body (i might pick one up in the future).

Next i need to find some new laces for the boots, as i need to cut the original laces off to re_attach the boots.

csyeung

ukshaun wrote:NEW PRODUCT: Vimal X Eleven - Krysten Ritter / Jessica Jones 1/6 Figure - Page 2 Kryste10

The male Demin's arrived today, and they were not as over-sized as i though they might be.
Now Jessica's butt looks larger! ..and the trousers/pants look more like Denim's that the trousers/pants that shipped with the figure.

I removed the rear pockets and belt loops on the original trousers/pants. I also removed the belt loops from the new trousers/pants, as they are not present on the Denim's worn in the show.

While the rear pockets are now higher up compared to the original trousers/pants, they should really be higher up.
I decided to leave the red (Levi's) tag in place, as it was too risky attempted to cut it off.

Also, money saved not having to pre_ordering a WorldBox body (i might pick one up in the future).

Next i need to find some new laces for the boots, as i need to cut the original laces off to re_attach the boots.

Very cool! I'm glad it worked out and saved you some money!

ukshaun

ukshaun
csyeung wrote:
ukshaun wrote:NEW PRODUCT: Vimal X Eleven - Krysten Ritter / Jessica Jones 1/6 Figure - Page 2 Kryste10

Very cool! I'm glad it worked out and saved you some money!

Thanks.
Do you have any ideas as to where to obtain boot laces?

csyeung

csyeung
I think if you use thread it would be the closest, I'm pretty sure a lot of the manufacturers use some type of thread. I'm not familiar about how tough different thread is , but look for the stronger/durable kind, probably polyester?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Ukshaun, nice solution, the jeans look much better.

ukshaun

ukshaun
csyeung wrote:I think if you use thread it would be the closest, I'm pretty sure a lot of the manufacturers use some type of thread.  I'm not familiar about how tough different thread is , but look for the stronger/durable kind, probably polyester?

The thread the boot shipped with is thick. I will need to track something like that down.

-

rollotomasi wrote:@Ukshaun, nice solution, the jeans look much better.

Thanks.
Question is, do i weather the Denim's?
I could use a brush to apply some bleach to select areas.
I could use a blade to inflict some damage.
I could add some soaked in blood.
I could simply leave the Denim's as they are. They do look on the new side.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum