OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Head sculpt skin compatibility for Worldbox AT201 body

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lnvac77

Hello everyone, I need some suggestion and help with this Ymtoys 053B head.

I'm looking for the head sculpt that goes along well with worldbox AT201 pale body skin tone, will this head match with the body skin tone, or slightly different?

Head sculpt skin compatibility for Worldbox AT201 body Ymb00210

Head sculpt skin compatibility for Worldbox AT201 body 121dd110

Thanks.

Chip

Unless your lucky enough that some one here has tried the marriage , your not going to get the response your looking for . It`s a bane to all us kit bashers , hands heads and body matches can be a real pain in the .......

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Chip wrote:Unless your lucky enough that some one here has tried the marriage , your not going to get the response your looking for . It`s a bane to all us kit bashers , hands heads and body matches can be a real pain in the .......

In the derriere, as the French say. Smile But you're right. Although it is conceivably possible that someone has a pale WorldBox body of this type and has tried some YM head. I certainly haven't.

lnvac77

Looking around fro some more and just found out that this probably fits with the pale/wheat skin quite well, so I'll just leave it here in case anybody looking for this kind of answer like myself.

https://www.getnippon.com/Product/c1063137607

Head sculpt skin compatibility for Worldbox AT201 body 110
Head sculpt skin compatibility for Worldbox AT201 body 210
Head sculpt skin compatibility for Worldbox AT201 body 310

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
YMT heads lately seem to lack a proper classification of skin tones (pale/suntan). The recent YMT elf heads that I bought were both somewhat in-between TBleague pale and suntan. As I do not own the YMT053, it's hard to give good advice on skin tone compatibility. That said, I should receive a new YMT070 head soon and could test it on an pale AT202, if that may help ...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lnvac77 wrote:Looking around fro some more and just found out that this probably fits with the pale/wheat skin quite well, so I'll just leave it here in case anybody looking for this kind of answer like myself.

Careful, pale and wheat are not the same thing. In both Jiaou and TBLeague they refer to different skin tones, which are themselves not entirely consistent. "Wheat" is generally used to describe "suntan" or "tan."

lnvac77

GubernatorFan wrote:
lnvac77 wrote:Looking around fro some more and just found out that this probably fits with the pale/wheat skin quite well, so I'll just leave it here in case anybody looking for this kind of answer like myself.

Careful, pale and wheat are not the same thing. In both Jiaou and TBLeague they refer to different skin tones, which are themselves not entirely consistent. "Wheat" is generally used to describe "suntan" or "tan."

Oh sure thanks for the heads up, I happen to own both pale and wheat bodies before. But I'm still a bit curious since this new Worldbox body skin tone tends to have more pinkness to it than TB bodies.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lnvac77 wrote:Oh sure thanks for the heads up, I happen to own both pale and wheat bodies before. But I'm still a bit curious since this new Worldbox body skin tone tends to have more pinkness to it than TB bodies.

Do not expect too much consistency between brands or complete compatibility, unless a specific head is advertised as designed for a specific brand and model body.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum