OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in comics
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with detachable tiara headband
- Long curly dark brown hair implantation (wool material)
- Body with over 17 points of articulations with silicone material made body
- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) sword holding right hand
- One (1) relax right hand
- One (1) shield holding left hand
- One (1) left hand for holding Lasso of Truth
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- Available in the limited quantity of 1,500 units in selected markets

Costume:
- One (1) finely tailored red, blue and gold colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- One (1) brown colored genuine leather cross body strap
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of translucent orange colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of red and gold colored boots with weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)

Accessories:
- One (1) gold colored spherical sword base
- One (1) character backdrop
- Specially designed circular figure stand

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure KdWf6Nc

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 23oTNYO

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 4DOPIxm

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure LN8YrTL

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure TMF7ngB

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure VPkgmSe

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure D20Lu79

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure B55ELx8

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure V1RK5vk

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure MNR3lWa

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure C95cm3D

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure SMBt9gb

Ovy

Ovy
They combined molded and real hair almost seamlessly (on the promo pics with good lighting at least).
And the bent arms/elbows look better than anything tbleague has made yet, everything else looks top as expected, so I guess good job.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh that looks really nice!   NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 1f60d

Wish Hot Toys would do a Padme figure with hair like this...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
"- Enhanced articulations on waist which allow flexible movement"

I wonder how that works since the armor is rigid, unless its a new soft plastic material.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I don’t think it’s a combination of sculpted and real hair. It’s all real hair, it’s just heavily styled and some sort of glue/spray applied to keep its shape. Looks good, but why not one shot of the removable tiara…?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good point, Mark, I was thinking the same thing. But yes, in principle, the tiara should be removable. I also think the hair is "real" but heavily styled with some sort of gel. Beautiful set.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, I agree, that looks all like real hair to me as well.

And maybe they made some of the armour out of rubber...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Kallor8

It looks like the figure I just bought but with accessories and rooted hair, and is that saying it's coming out this year?  Kinda sad, not gonna lie lol, I wish I knew

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Kallor8 wrote:It looks like the figure I just bought but with accessories and rooted hair, and is that saying it's coming out this year?  Kinda sad, not gonna lie lol, I wish I knew
That's HT for you.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Kallor8 wrote:It looks like the figure I just bought but with accessories and rooted hair, and is that saying it's coming out this year?  Kinda sad, not gonna lie lol, I wish I knew

Same sentiments. Well, we've been suckered. I bought the Golden Armor and WW84 to do the head swap but this one comes with a great deal nicer hair,
with nicer muted red armor and nice accessories. The base looks glorious but just gives HT a reason to up the price.

I want to say that this is the WW I want but I now can't stand looking at that reused side-glancing headsculpt.
If this had typical straight-looking eyes, I'd try my best to get one,
or to hell with HT and just wait for In-Art's Wonder Woman, which I'm sure will have spot on likeness with wondrous rooted hair and movable eyes, tag price be damned!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Technically, this is actually her wardrobe/look from the first solo movie, which we didn’t actually get (we got her training armor instead). The sucky thing is this will be exclusive to Sideshow for those of us on this side of the pond, but at least Ht went back to real hair instead of this sculpted crap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ukshaun

ukshaun
Another HT Wonder Woman, really?
I have to admit, the figure looks great!
Will i be picking this up? ..no Smile

Reason being, i own the HT Wonder Woman from Justice League
I own the HT Wonder Woman Golden Armor.
I have on pre_order HT Wonder Woman 1984

Normally i donot want more than one of the same character. From time to time i break that rule. 3 Wonder Woman is more than enough, as i do not collect'em (like some collectors do).

The sculpted hair + real hair concept is an interesting one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Oof, with how limited this one seems to be, did anyone manage to secure one through Sideshow? I tried to when it went live but the site didn’t let me. It sold out in a short amount of time.

Some photos from an event!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure QEWeTtR

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure Pag3fn8

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure 234uodX

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I didn’t even try. Despite not knowing if I’ll still be alive by the time InArt gets around to her, I decided to wait for them. Seeing how quickly this one sold out, even at the price they asked, I’m glad I didn’t bother. For the money, this should have been much much better.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Stryker2012 wrote:I didn’t even try. Despite not knowing if I’ll still be alive by the time InArt gets around to her, I decided to wait for them. Seeing how quickly this one sold out, even at the price they asked, I’m glad I didn’t bother. For the money, this should have been much much better.

Yeah I can see why this would seem overpriced, especially since it’s mostly utilizing parts from existing figures. I guess the asking price derives from its exclusivity more than anything. But agreed, the cost definitely should match the quality of the figure. Though for me, WW is my favorite DC heroine so I was willing to go through with it. I’m sorta hoping to be able to nab one from a HK seller should they have any and should it be priced not far, far too exorbitant on top of its initial value.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
You’d also think they would have given her movable eyes at the very least.

Spartan06

Spartan06
I really like this one, although that great outfit would put my Starman Supergirl to shame.  I was thinking about doing a PO, but Sideshow has her listed at 400 USD.  That's a lot more than I'm comfortable paying right now.

Still, that looks like an outstanding head sculpt and costume, as well as a cool display base.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Stryker2012 wrote:You’d also think they would have given her movable eyes at the very least.

Yep! Movable eyes would’ve been appropriate given how they’re incorporating that feature in most recent solicitations.

Spartan06 wrote:I really like this one, although that great outfit would put my Starman Supergirl to shame.  I was thinking about doing a PO, but Sideshow has her listed at 400 USD.  That's a lot more than I'm comfortable paying right now.

Still, that looks like an outstanding head sculpt and costume, as well as a cool display base.

Agreed, it looks like their best GG Wonder Woman thus far, even if it’s comprised of different parts from different figures, and yep it’s quite a hefty price tag.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The figure looks great apart from the rooted hair. (Ducks and runs)

I kid. This may well be the best of all the Hot Toys Gadot Wonder Women, but I would still go with the 1984 version over this one for the 100 USD price difference.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I’m holding out on In-Art’s version, even though I could be dead before it happens.

blackpool

blackpool
Got no interest in the franchise, but damn that's one gorgeous figure! I can't wait to see more about that new wool hair implant with the rolling eyeball system

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Sadly, this doesn’t have the rolling eyeballs.

blackpool

blackpool
Stryker2012 wrote:Sadly, this doesn’t have the rolling eyeballs.

You just killed the little hype I had about this one lol

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Xavion2004 wrote:The figure looks great apart from the rooted hair.  (Ducks and runs)

I kid.  This may well be the best of all the Hot Toys Gadot Wonder Women, but I would still go with the 1984 version over this one for the 100 USD price difference.

Yeah it looks like their best yet, but agree, the price exceeds its worth. One can make a similar version by putting the Golden Armor’s head sculpt on the regular 84’s body and adding the tiara. I’ve seen seen some do so and they looked fantastic, good to know we have that option too.

Stryker2012 wrote:I’m holding out on In-Art’s version, even though I could be dead before it happens.

Haha I’m positive it’ll happen in the coming years. I can just imagine their attempt at making Gal’s portrait and those locks of rooted hair Smile I presume they’ll go the seamless route for the body, no doubt. For me I’d like to see potentially some swap out sculpted upper torsos - one in a lasso wielding gesture and one in her iconic crossed arms pose. But, we’ll see how they go about her. (And I’m sure it’s gonna be great!)

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2012 wrote:Sadly, this doesn’t have the rolling eyeballs.

Because Gal Gadot giving me side-eye is something I'd live for...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum