OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100) 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2012

Founding Father
Sadly, this doesn’t have the rolling eyeballs.

blackpool

Stryker2012 wrote:Sadly, this doesn’t have the rolling eyeballs.

You just killed the little hype I had about this one lol

Zurdoz

Xavion2004 wrote:The figure looks great apart from the rooted hair.  (Ducks and runs)

I kid.  This may well be the best of all the Hot Toys Gadot Wonder Women, but I would still go with the 1984 version over this one for the 100 USD price difference.

Yeah it looks like their best yet, but agree, the price exceeds its worth. One can make a similar version by putting the Golden Armor’s head sculpt on the regular 84’s body and adding the tiara. I’ve seen seen some do so and they looked fantastic, good to know we have that option too.

Stryker2012 wrote:I’m holding out on In-Art’s version, even though I could be dead before it happens.

Haha I’m positive it’ll happen in the coming years. I can just imagine their attempt at making Gal’s portrait and those locks of rooted hair Smile I presume they’ll go the seamless route for the body, no doubt. For me I’d like to see potentially some swap out sculpted upper torsos - one in a lasso wielding gesture and one in her iconic crossed arms pose. But, we’ll see how they go about her. (And I’m sure it’s gonna be great!)

Moonbase Alpha Male

Because Gal Gadot giving me side-eye is something I'd live for...

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:

Because Gal Gadot giving me side-eye is something I'd live for...

True, that’s a great goal to strive towards Laughing

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
New video showing her off:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuOfvVZrrRX/

doodlehobby

I like how they demonstrate the waist movement. Looks like a lot of effort was put into it just to move it a few millimeters. LoL

Didn't see this until now and quite frankly an easy pass due to its cost alone. Even with it being a limited exclusive item. I also don't have any real attachment to the character.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
doodlehobby wrote:I like how they demonstrate the waist movement. Looks like a lot of effort was put into it just to move it a few millimeters. LoL

Didn't see this until now and quite frankly an easy pass due to its cost alone. Even with it being a limited exclusive item. I also don't have any real attachment to the character.

Haha yeah the waist movement still seems limiting, and from the video it seems as though the red corset section is made of a more flexible material.

Also, if anyone is still hoping to attempt to attain one, OSK has a preorder up for her with a cutoff on the 15th. According to the site they may or may not be able to secure one if you place an order, but rest assured your deposit will be refunded if not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum