OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Ultraman
FigZero 12 inches 《 new.Ottoman 》 Edition Ottoman Ver.
New from the movie 《.Ottoman 》, threezero announced the launch of FigZero 12 inch 《 new.Ottoman 》 Edition Ottoman Ver at landing.!This collection accurately replicates what was later called Superman – Lipiah's appearance when he first arrived on Earth. The head carving is a brand new carving made specifically for this doll, using two colors of gloss silver and dumb gray.

FigZero 12 inches 《 new.Atman 》 Verautman's landing Ver.About 31 cm (12.2 inch ) high, about 35 high-activity joints throughout the body, the main materials are ABS, PVC, POM and zinc alloy. In order to provide a larger range of joint activities, the doll uses zinc alloy in the abdomen and legs. Increasing the weight and durability of puppets also improved the sense of balance. Eye parts are also installed with LED light-emitting functions. The doll is equipped with 4 pairs of interchangeable handshaped, including 1 pair of fists, 1 pair of relaxers and 2 pairs of styling hands.

Estimated delivery date: Q4 2023

Series name
《New.Ottoman》

product name
FigZero 12 inches 《 new.Ottoman 》 Edition Ottoman Ver.

About 31 cm (12.2 inch ) high
About 35 high-accessibility joints
Two-color gloss silver and dumb gray appearance
Specially made new head sculpture
LED eye glow function*
Accessories

(4)To interchangeable hand models: (1)Top fist, (1)Top opener, (2)Type player
LED light generating function *

eye
Remarks
*Need (3)Particle AG3 button battery (Product does not include battery )

Use materials
ABS, PVC, POM, zinc alloy

Packaging size
About (long 170 x wide 80 x high 355) mm (~0.5 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10315410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10315610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10315810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10320110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10320410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10320710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10320910
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10321210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10321410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10321610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10322010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10322310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10322610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: FigZero 12 inches Ultraman First Contact / Shin Ultraman 10322810

#newproduct #Threezero #FigZero #Ottoman #Sci-Fi #???

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So apparently Ottoman and Atman are interchangeable with Ottoman in machine translation. I had my hopes up there for awhile. Smile I hope this is accurate enough for those in the know.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Accurate enough but a bit of a stretch, since this silver/grey version only has about 2 minutes total screen time. Still a reasonable commercial decision by Threezero to make it as it only involves substituting grey paint accents for red ones.  (They do say the headsculpt is different, but again it could just be the color).  For little to no extra manufacturing cost, they'll sell a few extra units to fans who really like this color scheme, or who especially enjoyed those two minutes.  They can do a battle damaged version with green accents next.

Technically, which I only mention for amusement, this one doesn't belong here, insofar as Threezero's previous versions were 1/6 scale (Netflix Ultraman etc are human sized) but this "Shin" version, like the ones in the original series, is 130' tall, so this is 1/130 scale.  It would display well with train set buildings or accessories, "N" scale being a little small and "HO" a little too big, but either ones probably close enough for jazz.

Zurdoz

Zurdoz
Nice! Again I’m not familiar enough with Ultraman, but that looks like a dashing figure!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Accurate enough but a bit of a stretch, since this silver/grey version only has about 2 minutes total screen time. Still a reasonable commercial decision by Threezero to make it as it only involves substituting grey paint accents for red ones.  (They do say the headsculpt is different, but again it could just be the color).  For little to no extra manufacturing cost, they'll sell a few extra units to fans who really like this color scheme, or  who especially enjoyed those two minutes.  They can do a battle damaged version with green accents next.

Technically, which I only mention for amusement, this one doesn't belong here, insofar as Threezero's previous versions were 1/6 scale (Netflix Ultraman etc are human sized) but this "Shin" version, like the ones in the original series, is 130' tall, so this is 1/130 scale.  It would display well with train set buildings or accessories, "N" scale being a little small and "HO" a little too big, but either ones probably close enough for jazz.
Good point. Maybe this one got the special power of shrinking down to human proportions. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum