OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
From the “ULTRAMAN SUIT ANOTHER UNIVERSE” project, the ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE variant joins the FigZero line! It dons a metallic red color and inlcudes ancillary gear originally designed by threezero!

FigZero 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE collectible is 1/6th scale, standing approximately 31.6cm (~12.4”) tall, and is a fully-articulated figure with over 47 points of articulation. ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE has an exquisitely detailed paint application, and is constructed partially of die-cast zinc alloy with other metal parts. LED light-up features are installed in the eyes, at the Tiga Crystal on the forehead, and the Color Timer on the chest.

The original ancillary gear designed especially for this figure are a pair of Shoulder Boosters and a pair of Deracium Gauntlets. The Shoulder Boosters are interchangeable with the standard shoulder armor, and the Deracium Gauntlets consist of two detachable parts; a base and outer piece. The knuckles of the outer piece are articulated to be able to cover the fist.

The figure also includes three pairs of interchangeable hands (one pair of fists, one pair of opened hands, and one pair for the Zeperion Beam shooting pose). Also included are two pairs of interchangeable Zeperion Beam Shooting Device cover parts for both open form and closed form for each forearm.

©TSUBURAYA PRODUCTIONS ©Eiichi Shimizu,Tomohiro Shimoguchi

Estimated Shipment: 3rd Quarter 2023

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 11909
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 21267
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 3858
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 4772
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 5699
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 6657
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 7630
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 8601
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 9581
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 10555
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 11910
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero & FigZero: ULTRAMAN ANOTHER UNIVERSE: 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT TIGA POWER TYPE 12508

#newproduct #Threezero #FigZero #Ultraman #AnotherUniverse #male #TV #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He definitely looks sharp. I can't tell them apart, but I know we have at least one ultrafan among our members who would probably be delighted.

teamweapon

to me at any rate [and im sure this has been said before] it just looke like 3Z have created ironman V2, with TONS of very similair figures. it cant just be a coincidence that they have been made to look so similair?
having said that, i DO like ultraman just not the anime. the new shin movie flew WAY over my expectations and i loved it. so much more than the shin godzilla that was such a bore Sad cant win em all haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum