OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 12572110
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 12572111
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16144510

COOMODEL NS016 1/6 NIGHTMARE SERIES - KING OF EMPIRE (STANDARD ALLOY VERSION)
BARCODE: 6971242122567
The suit of armor is 100% made of alloy materials

The 1/6th scale King of Empire (Alloy Ver.) Collectible Figure Specially Features:

- One (1) head sculpt of the king in his human form
- One (1) skull with active jaw
- One (1) super active body
- Six (6) Pieces of Interchangeable palms
- Four (4) Pieces of Interchangeable armed palms

Costumes & Armors:
- One (1) golden crown
- One (1) red shirt
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) suit of chain armor
- One (1) silver helmet with a golden dragon decoration
- One (1) golden and silver upper-body plain armor with cross decoration
- One (1) pair of asymmetrical golden shoulder armors with lion decoration
- One (1) golden and silver arm armors with cross decoration
- One (1) golden and silver leg armors with cross decoration
- One (1) golden and silver shoes with cross decoration
- One (1) red ribbon
- One (1) red cloak with white edges

Weapons:
- One (1) golden halberd
- One (1) silver page hammer
- One (1) golden great sword wih wings and cross decoration
- One (1) sword with red scabbard

Accessories:
- One (1) golden cross necklace
- One (1) black figure stand

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16144710
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16144910
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145010
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145110
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145210
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145310
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145410
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145510
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145710
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145810
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16145910
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16150110

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16193210

COOMODEL NS017 1/6 NIGHTMARE SERIES - ARCHBISHOP OF EMPIRE (STANDARD ALLOY VERSION)
BARCODE: 6971242122574
Newly upgraded alloy made skeleton body used!

The 1/6th scale Archbishop of Empire (Alloy Ver.) Collectible Figure Specially Features:

- One (1) head sculpt of the archbishop in his human form
- One (1) horned skull with active jaw
- Four (4) Pieces of Interchangeable gloved palms

Costumes & Armors:
- One (1) linen hood
- One (1) linen coat
- One (1) pair of red hems with cross patterns
- One (1) chain armor with long hems
- One (1) black and golden upper-body plain armor with skull decoration
- One (1) black and golden arm armors with cross decoration
- One (1) pair of leather boots

Weapons:
- One (1) golden demon scepter
- One (1) bone made sickle
- One (1) huge scythe
- One (1) sword with black scabbard

Accessories:
- Two (2) skulls as waist decorations

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16193410
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16193510
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16193610
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16193710
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16193910
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16194010
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16194110
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16194310
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16194510
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16194610
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16194710
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16194910

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16205810

COOMODEL NS018 1/6 NIGHTMARE SERIES - KING OF EMPIRE (EXCLUSIVE COPPER VERSION)
BARCODE: 6971242122581
The suit of armor is 100% made of copper materials

The 1/6th scale King of Empire (Copper Ver.) Collectible Figure Specially Features:

- One (1) head sculpt of the king in his human form
- One (1) skull with active jaw
- One (1) white-haired skull with active jaw
- Four (4) Pieces of Interchangeable armed palms

Costumes & Armors:
- One (1) golden crown
- One (1) red shirt
- One (1) suit of chain armor
- One (1) silver helmet with a golden dragon decoration
- One (1) golden and silver upper-body plain armor with cross decoration
- One (1) pair of asymmetrical golden shoulder armors with lion decoration
- One (1) golden and silver arm armors with cross decoration
- One (1) golden and silver leg armors with cross decoration
- One (1) golden and silver shoes with cross decoration
- One (1) red ribbon
- One (1) red cloak with white edges

Weapons:
- One (1) golden halberd
- One (1) silver page hammer
- One (1) golden great sword wih wings and cross decoration
- One (1) sword with red scabbard
- One (1) golden great hammer

Accessories:
- One (1) golden cross necklace
- One (1) golden dragon flagpole with blue flage ( with interchangeable pattern stickers)

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210010
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210110
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210210
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210410
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210510
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210610
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210810
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16210910
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16211010

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16233610

COOMODEL NS019 1/6 NIGHTMARE SERIES - ARCHBISHOP OF EMPIRE (EXCLUSIVE COPPER VERSION)
BARCODE: 6971242122598
The suit of armor is 100% made of copper materials

The 1/6th scale Archbishop of Empire (Cooper Ver.) Collectible Figure Specially Features:

- One (1) head sculpt of the archbishop in his human form
- One (1) horned skull with active jaw
- Four (4) Pieces of Interchangeable gloved palms

Costumes & Armors:
- One (1) linen hood
- One (1) linen coat
- One (1) pair of red hems with cross patterns
- One (1) chain armor with long hems
- One (1) black and golden upper-body plain armor with skull decoration
- One (1) black and golden arm armors with cross decoration
- One (1) pair of leather boots

Weapons:
- One (1) golden demon scepter
- One (1) bone made sickle
- One (1) huge scythe
- One (1) sword with black scabbard
- One (1) red skull scepter

Accessories:
- Two (2) skulls as waist decorations
- One (1) black dragon flagpole with red flage ( with interchangeable pattern stickers)

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16233710
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16233810
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16233910
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16234110
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16234210
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 16234310

#newproduct #CooModel #NightmareSeries #KingOfEmpire #BishopOfEmpire #fantasy

Valiarde

Valiarde
Love the Archebishop. Great headsculpt and armor is also awesome. Dont think the copper version is worth it.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Striking figures/sets, if a little fantasy and over the top. So I take it each has a human and a skeletal demon form. Are these characters from the same source as their earlier "Jihad Pontifex"? And if so, how come he didn't have a skeletal demon form?

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Striking figures/sets, if a little fantasy and over the top. So I take it each has a human and a skeletal demon form. Are these characters from the same source as their earlier "Jihad Pontifex"? And if so, how come he didn't have a skeletal demon form?

No, not the same. These are the Nightmare Series, the Pontifex was not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 1f10

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I am pretty sure these are based on the Imperium of Warhammer Fantasy, or at least how they appear in the latest RTS game based on that franchise.

Valiarde

Valiarde
ZeroDelta wrote:I am pretty sure these are based on the Imperium of Warhammer Fantasy, or at least how they appear in the latest RTS game based on that franchise.

That was my first impression as well. And that explains also the connection from Ian to the Empire Legends Pope figure, which was also clearly inspired by Warhammer. But these are, like Mark said, from the Nightmare series. That explains the Undead versions.

I have several Nightmare charactrers from Coo, I think it is a cool fantasy series

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
ZeroDelta wrote:I am pretty sure these are based on the Imperium of Warhammer Fantasy, or at least how they appear in the latest RTS game based on that franchise.

That was my first impression as well. And that explains also the connection from Ian to the Empire Legends Pope figure, which was also clearly inspired by Warhammer. But these are, like Mark said, from the Nightmare series. That explains the Undead versions.

I have several Nightmare charactrers from Coo, I think it is a cool fantasy series
So the common source is both being rendered by RTS? The quasi-Gothic mediavl-ish subject matter and the scroll-like writing made me think there is a connection. I know Coo has done Nightmare characters before, and I have some of the parted out pieces.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I really dig both of these, but I imagine they’re going to be seriously pricey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 1f10

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2012 wrote:I really dig both of these, but I imagine they’re going to be seriously pricey.

There are two versions and each of the two versions comes in normal or full copper armor (as you already know). I guess the latter is especially pricey. But the normal version is probably expensive as well...

Titan

Titan
I want those Henry Cavill head sculpts! So much to like here but I will probably be looking for these parted out.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Titan wrote:I want those Henry Cavill head sculpts! So much to like here but I will probably be looking for these parted out.
They do look a lot like him, don't they? The mustached one can be used to kitbash the villain (August Walker/John Lark) from the Mission Impossible Fallout movie. Seems to be Cavill week, as I just posted yet another Cavill head in the head sculpt thread.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:
Valiarde wrote:

So the common source is both being rendered by RTS? The quasi-Gothic mediavl-ish subject matter and the scroll-like writing made me think there is a connection. I know Coo has done Nightmare characters before, and I have some of the parted out pieces.

Definitely some Imperium of Man from Warhammer in there, but I think the bigger influence esp. on the Undead/Nightmare side might be the Sideshow's Court of the Dead -- Statues and Art from Sideshow originally, then 1/6 figures from TBL and then Threezero, and 1/18s from the Vitruvian Hacks.

3Afr

3Afr
Soon in delivery, I think after the Chinese New Year, photos of the production of the parts.... I ordered the Archbishop (Alloy) NS017 version.NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 B6b66015
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 B6b66014
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 B6b66013

Valiarde

Valiarde
Thank you for these pics! Looking very cool. I also ordered the Bishop as standard version.

These heads looking good

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I just realized that the text on the scroll (which is inexplicably printed rather than hand-written in appearance) is Hungarian, with one line in Spanish. Go figure...

itt

itt
You just know I must have that horned skull head! Also like the skull with the hair too. Very creepy looking.

Yeah I own a couple of Coo’s Nightmare Series too. Some really interesting stuff.

Unable to make out if the mini-scrolls stuck all over this guy are in Hungarian or Spanish too.

3Afr

3Afr
Some photos of the first figures delivered...

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 23025910
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 23030110
NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 23030210

Ephiane

Ephiane

Really pompous figures. Already impressive. I had to think for a while about how I knew the face. Some resemblance to Orlando Bloom in The Three Musketeers.

NEW PRODUCT: COOMODEL: 1/6 Nightmare Series-King of the Empire, Bishop of the Empire-Alloy Standard Edition/Pure Copper Collector's Edition NS016/7/8/9 Bildsc10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:
Really pompous figures. Already impressive. I had to think for a while about how I knew the face. Some resemblance to Orlando Bloom in The Three Musketeers.
I see a bit of that, but I think most decided that it was mustachioed Henry Cavill. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum