OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Thank you all for your support and attention

. Good news! The head sculpt of the Fighting Goddess has been upgraded to movable eyes!

1. Adopt a new element of medical silicone steel bone
2. Boots made of real crust.

STAR MAN: 1/6 Female fighter Chun-li Action Figure

Product Name: 1/6 Female fighter Chun-li
Product No:MS-008
Product Checklist:
-head sculpture *1;
-Medical silicone steel skeleton body*1;(body makeup)
-Replaceable white bun head*1 pair;
-white headband*1 pair;
-Replaceable bun head*1 pair;
-gold headband*1 pair;
-interchangeable hands *4 pair;
Natural hand one pair
Clenched hand one pair
Fingers together hand one pair
Fingers open hand one pair

-Blue cheongsam *1 ;
-White jacquard waist seal *1;
-Blue bottom pants *1;
-silk stockings *1
-White real-leather thigh-high boots *1;(Can wear feet)

-blue bodiesuit *1;
-blue waistcoat *1;
-sneakers *1pair;(Can wear feet)

-Rivet bracelet *1pair;

*The silicone body is specially treated, the surface is smooth, the body is made up, it is not easy to dye, and it can wear clothes smoothly.
Due to the process limitations of silicone, there will be parting lines on the side of the body, can not accept, please do not buy.

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.All information is subject to changing without prior notice.

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18124710
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18124810
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18124910
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125010
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125011
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125110
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125210
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125310
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125410
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125510
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125610
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125710
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125810
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125811
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18125910
VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 18124610

#newproduct #StarMan #FemaleGladiator #videogame-based

Valiarde

Valiarde
And another one using the new silicon body here?
I like the other more I think, but lets see the prices.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Duuuude, this alpha Chun-Li is so dope, though I wish they went with yellow instead of gold and have a second pair of cuffs without the spikes to be more faithful to the alpha design. Then it would be perfect.
Now the classic outfit on this one is way better than the other figure recently announced, but I feel like the boots could be molded in 2 pieces instead of going with fabric, to allow more movement.

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 Alphah_05

BTW, what happened to that alpha Chun-Li set from Jiaou? Was it ever released? I only saw them at AliExpress, eternally on pre-order.

I'm getting more and more eager to see what IconiQ is gonna come up with, especially after these recent promising alternate announcements.

gooboo

I went ahead and ordered this one. If this new "silicone" body is actually silicone, and not TPE, then I think I might be able to paint over/smooth out the seam line going down the body with my own silicone supplies.

Bit of a gamble though, when these Chinese companies say silicone, like TBLeague does, you don't know if it's actually silicone or not.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I absolutely love this with the exception of “silicon body.” Not sure what that means like Gooboo said though. Gonna be looking to hopefully find her parted out as I want that head sculpt.

Still gonna just get the IconiQ version. It won’t be Alpha, but rather SFV, but I’m cool with that.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Female gladiator... I was kind of expecting... a certain Warrior Princess... no such luck.
Another nice Chun Li though.

Diana

Diana
I was waaay more impressed by the updated Play Toy version. This costume looks cheap to me (except for the boots), and I prefer the fierce expression on the other one, too, even though this is cute.

Do you think these two are using the same body? Seems odd that three companies are coming up with the same body type at the same time, but of course they all steal ideas from one another...

@rollotomasi IF ONLY. Crying or Very sad

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:I was waaay more impressed by the updated Play Toy version. This costume looks cheap to me (except for the boots), and I prefer the fierce expression on the other one, too, even though this is cute.

Do you think these two are using the same body? Seems odd that three companies are coming up with the same body type at the same time, but of course they all steal ideas from one another...

@rollotomasi IF ONLY. Crying or Very sad

Diana, who’s the third company you reference? Play Toy, Star Man, and I’m guessing you’re referencing IconiQ? Or did I miss someone (which is very possible!)?

IconiQ is confirmed through their teasers on social media to be using TBL, so we know the manufacture and what to expect in quality of material from them. What it’ll look like I haven’t a clue, but if she’s built like these two I know I’ll have zero complaints (and with it being SFV she’s gonna be “built” built. Girl didn’t skip leg day even in her sleep in that one lol).

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I like the other company's outfit better, I think I like the head on this one better. Of course, I am not familiar with the character, and I might be wrong from the point of view of the accuracy of the likeness to the source. But this one looks more realistic to me, and I like that.
Of course, like some others, I was also hoping for a different female gladiator figure.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
The Play Toy has indeed a better classic outfit (aside from the boots) and their body seems more unique, even more muscular than this one. But... the hands on this one seem more detailed, have more interesting positions and seem more proportional to the arms width. The Play Toy hands seem a bit small, or at least I got that impression.
As for HS, both look stunning and have their strengths, boiling down to personal preference.

Overall, I'm personally more drawn to this one, specially because of the alpha costume.

I'm genuinely considering PO'ing this figure to pair it in the Alpha costume with the IconiQ classic Chun-Li.
...my wallet is looking at me right now, just thinking: "mf, u gonna what now?" Shocked

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
FreakinLobster wrote:...my wallet is looking at me right now, just thinking: "mf, u gonna what now?"  Shocked  

hahahahahaha, not gonna lie, I actually did LOL at that! My wallet feels your wallet's pain. I don't think I am pre-ordering anything until I see IconiQ's but I like your idea a lot. That said, this one is coming in at $210 on Giantoy, so about average. IconiQ will likely be $290 like the others, but I'm fine with that considering Ryu is incredible.

Diana

Diana
MeMyself&I wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:...my wallet is looking at me right now, just thinking: "mf, u gonna what now?"  Shocked  

hahahahahaha, not gonna lie, I actually did LOL at that! My wallet feels your wallet's pain. I don't think I am pre-ordering anything until I see IconiQ's but I like your idea a lot. That said, this one is coming in at $210 on Giantoy, so about average. IconiQ will likely be $290 like the others, but I'm fine with that considering Ryu is incredible.

I have a feeling I might also cave for the IconiQ one (and yes, that's the third company I was referring to). And if I do I know I'll regret not getting Ryu. Crying or Very sad

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Diana wrote:
MeMyself&I wrote:

I have a feeling I might also cave for the IconiQ one (and yes, that's the third company I was referring to). And if I do I know I'll regret not getting Ryu. Crying or Very sad

I thought so, but so many in a week or two I wanted to be sure!

Yeah...Ryu is special. They might as well have pulled him from the game. Someone asked about the quality of Chun-Li and their response was "Look at Ryu, that's the quality you'll get." So yeah, some tough choices coming up I sense, for a few of us.

Devil34

Devil34
a question. Do these figures have detailed female genitalia? I have seen some nude photos on another forum. In experience, what do you think?

gooboo

There's no answer for certain with this figure. Phicen figures have them, but this appears to be a new custom figure made by Star Man, so I don't think anyone really knows. Some of the promotional pictures over on BBICN have the figure nude, but with censor bars over the genitals. I assume that means they're detailed, I don't know for certain.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not all Phicen/TBLeague figures have them. It is also not entirely clear if this is a Phicen/TBLeague, although that is suggested by the mention of the steel skeleton. On the other hand, the mention of a seam from the mold along the sides doesn't sound like a Phicen/TBLeague.

gooboo

I'm leaning towards it being a non-Phicen figure, since Phicen is already partnered with Iconiq making the official, licensed Chun-Li figure.

Devil34

Devil34
Which are the best stores to buy this product? Make it official.  For now I only have the aliexpress option.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Devil34 wrote:Which are the best stores to buy this product? Make it official.  For now I only have the aliexpress option.

It's up for pre-order at Giantoy, a well known and reliable store.

Devil34

Devil34
FreakinLobster wrote:
Devil34 wrote:Which are the best stores to buy this product? Make it official.  For now I only have the aliexpress option.

It's up for pre-order at Giantoy, a well known and reliable store.

I already registered in that store, but I can't find the product.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I sent you the link via PM. Check if you are logged in on your Giantoy account, cuz some figures are only available if you log in.

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
Update (without pictures) posted on November 13, 2023: 

Thank you all for your support and attention

. Good news! The head sculpt of the Fighting Goddess has been upgraded to movable eyes!

gooboo

This was supposed to come out Q4- I wonder if it has been delayed or not.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The movable eyes sculpt may have slowed it down a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

VideoGame-Based - NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 Female Gladiator action figure MS-008 1f10

Devil34

Devil34
It's taken a long time. I hope that with this update they haven't changed his face, I really like that face a lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum