OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother  Empty " Victor " . The Wolverines Brother Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:20 am

Chip

Hi all , So I came across this nude figure on eBay , wearing this sculpt . It was so well priced , I kind of thought you would pay more or nearly that for the sculpt alone , so in I jumped . Of course I didn`t consider the cost of the kit that it would take to bring him to look like Victor , but I am really pleased how he turned out . I need to work on some fitting hands for him . Will update when I do .

" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother  P1170549

" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother  P1170547

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nicely done. I missed a set of that character and wish I hadn't. I'm glad you found this and made your own version.

Chip

Thanks Ian .

4" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother  Empty Re: " Victor " . The Wolverines Brother Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:53 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks good. Nice grab — even if it did end up costing more to clothe him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother  1f10

5" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother  Empty Re: " Victor " . The Wolverines Brother Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:43 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I saw the head on eBay, but yours looks better.

davidd

davidd
All the agonizing over bits and pieces paid off! This looks really good!

Nice boots! Are they originally scuffed up like that or did you custom weather them?

7" Victor " . The Wolverines Brother  Empty Re: " Victor " . The Wolverines Brother Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:19 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant work Chip, you did an amazing job on him.

Chip

Thanks for the kind words , it`s much appreciated you take time to comment . I can`t sadly take credit for the scuffed up boots , they came that way Dave .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum