OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 00_sta10

"Gentle, delicate, strong, soft voice, restrained", can touch the softest part of your heart, she is...

Nounkey Stduio (NK Studio)'s first 1/6 scale cloth movable doll with interchangeable eyes is about to open the pre-order.
The real product will be released in two versions to meet the needs of most players. We will also modify the details and suggestions put forward by some players in subsequent releases, and update and release some real shots picture.

List of accessories for the standard version:
face carving*1,
lavender eyeballs*2,
eyeball regulator*2,
cyan magnetic hair cover*1,
magnetic head carving inner plug*2,
plastic body (not all inclusive)*1
Tops *1
Shorts*1
Waistband*1
Waist bag*1
Leg bag*1
Thigh strap *1
Stockings*2
Boots (with feet)*2
Nail-colored hands*10
lions Head effects (left)*1
Lion head effects (right)*1
Arm effects*1
Shuriken*2
Kunai*2

------------------------------------------------------

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 00_del10

Deluxe version accessories list:
face carving *3 pcs
lavender eyeballs *2 pcs
lavender eyeballs *2 pcs,
red wheel eyeballs *2 pcs,
eyeball regulators *2 pcs,
cyan magnetic hair set *1 pcs
Black magnetic hair set*1
Glue hair set*1
Hairpin*1
Magnetic head carving inner plug*6
Plastic body (not all inclusive)*1
Top*1
Shorts*1
waist Seal*1,
waist bag*1,
leg bag*1,
thigh strap*1,
stockings*2,
boots (with feet)*2,
nail color hand shape*10,
lion head special effects (left)*1
lion Head special effects (right)*1
Arm special effects*1
Shuriken*2
Kunai*2

-------------------------------------------------- ----

* Each face carving + hair cover + eyeball + inner plug can form a complete head carving for independent use * The two connectors matched with the head carving are suitable for various models of mainstream female bodies on the market * The final size The finished product may be slightly different from the official picture, if there is a slight adjustment, no notice will be given ------------------------------- ---------------------- Nounkey Studio NK001 The Coser 1/6th Figure Standard edition list: Face carving *1 Lavender eyes *2 Eye adjuster *2 Cyan hair cover *1 Headcarved connector *2 Soft glue body *1 Top *1 piece Shorts *1 pair Waist seal *1 Fanny pack *1 Leg bag *1 Thigh strap *1 Stockings *2 Boots (with feet) *2 Nail color hand shape * 10 Lion Head special effect piece (left) *1

Lion Head special effect piece (right) *1
Arm special effects *1
Sword in hand *2
Daggers *2

------------------------------------------------------

Deluxe Edition list:
Face carving *3
Lavender eyes *2
Lavender circle eye *2
Red wheel eye *2
Eye adjuster *2
Cyan hair cover *1
Black hair cover *1
Gel hair cover *1
Hairpin *1
Magnetic head eagle inner plug *6
Soft glue body *1
Top *1
Shorts *1
Waist seal *1
Fanny pack *1
Leg bag *1
Thigh strap *1
Stockings *2
Boots (with feet) *2
Nail color hand shape *10
Lion Head special effect piece (left) *1
Lion Head special effect piece (right) *1
Arm special effects *1
Sword in hand *2
Daggers *2

* The final product may be slightly different from the official drawing, subject to minor adjustments without notice

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0120

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0221

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0320

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0420

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0519

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0619

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0720

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0819

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 0919

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1087

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1184

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1284

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1383

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1576

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1476

#NounkeyStudio #moveableeyes #Naruto

Diana

Diana
I absolutely love and want this.

Multiple face plates?
Sculpted AND rooted hair?
Moveable eyes?
Seamless body and somewhat simple yet cool outfit...

I have to support this.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Hello Hinata! For those wondering who this is (Gub 😂) here you go: https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Hinata_Hy%C5%ABga

Very interesting and more realistic take on her, especially compared to the other Naruto characters that have been released. While not catching my interest as I think I’d prefer the more manga/anime style for her, she’s still stunning and comes with a ton of accessories! Love the interchangeable eyeballs!

Wonder what she’ll cost?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you MeMyself&I, I was wondering what it was (though I am familiar with earlier products referencing "Coser"), you know me so well!
I like this for the same reasons as Diana -- and for an anime-based face, this one does a good job at approximating something more realistic while still reflecting its roots, I would think. I also like that the outfit is not as sexploitative as many such figures have, although I suppose it came down to whatever was used in the source.
Very cool.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
The eyes are wild. Made me think of actress Meg Foster.

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes Img_6020

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1f10

Diana

Diana
She's up on OSK for 228 USD (deluxe). 188 USD for the standard.

csyeung

csyeung
Thanks for the info MeMyself&I. I too was wondering where this is from. The outfit and accessories are definitely interesting.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
GubernatorFan wrote:Thank you MeMyself&I, I was wondering what it was (though I am familiar with earlier products referencing "Coser"), you know me so well!
I like this for the same reasons as Diana -- and for an anime-based face, this one does a good job at approximating something more realistic while still reflecting its roots, I would think. I also like that the outfit is not as sexploitative as many such figures have, although I suppose it came down to whatever was used in the source.
Very cool.

csyeung wrote:Thanks for the info MeMyself&I. I too was wondering where this is from. The outfit and accessories are definitely interesting.

You guys are welcome! And Gub, you’re right. This outfit is based off how she tends to dress in the Naruto series. Hinata is a fairly modest character overall, so it fits her well here.

Also, $188 for the standard set isn’t bad. I gotta be good though, even if she fits my “shelf” well as a semi-realistic virtual character (not that it’s a shelf shelf, but more the tops of various furniture).

Diana

Diana
I'm definitely ordering her. Just waiting for GianToy and KG to put her up to compare prices, since OSK tends to be a little expensive for me.

And I only just realised she comes with two rooted hair pieces, too!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That does seem like a really nice figure with so many optional looks! Not really my thing, but I can at least understand the appeal.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Toyboy

Wow, she looks great. It's nice that she comes with multiple faces!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Already PO. This looks too cool. A Must have.

AFM

Diana

Diana
Ouch! I asked Amelie of GianToy yesterday whether they would sell this. Today it is listed, after careful checking of the manufacturer. But... they charge 240 EUR shipped! KG only charge 201 EUR shipped! (No import fees to be expected from either.)

So now I'm torn between rewarding GianToy for the careful research and faster shipping times (usually, when compared to KG) and saving FORTY bucks at KG. -.-

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Diana wrote:Ouch! I asked Amelie of GianToy yesterday whether they would sell this. Today it is listed, after careful checking of the manufacturer. But... they charge 240 EUR shipped! KG only charge 201 EUR shipped! (No import fees to be expected from either.)

So now I'm torn between rewarding GianToy for the careful research and faster shipping times (usually, when compared to KG) and saving FORTY bucks at KG. -.-

Have you checked with Onesixthkit? I'm in the US so I might be out of my league.

Diana

Diana
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Diana wrote:Ouch! I asked Amelie of GianToy yesterday whether they would sell this. Today it is listed, after careful checking of the manufacturer. But... they charge 240 EUR shipped! KG only charge 201 EUR shipped! (No import fees to be expected from either.)

Have you checked with Onesixthkit? I'm in the US so I might be out of my league.

Yes, I always do check OSK. Smile
Sadly they are usually the most expensive of the three for me, and the added pressure of the short deadlines makes me not enjoy the experience. ^^
I'm going to reward GianToy for their diligence and wonderful service. I love you

PS: The end price was higher going the long way through the checkout at GianToy, and it was considerably less when using the Paypal express checkout. WEIRD!
After the long checkout process the price rose to 248 EUR (243 with express checkout) instead of 201 203 EUR at KG. So I went with KG after all. That was a little too much of a difference.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Is this some sort of take on Psylocke, or a completely different character?
The sculpted hair version gives the figure a higher quality vibe.
The eye's look interesting. The smoothness of the portrait, i am guessing Anime?
The way the eyelashes are painted, cheapens the look of the portrait, and reminds me of Barbie/Mattel - no eyelashes, only eyeliner would look better (in my humble opinion).
It is a shame here outfit design does not include something around the wrists (to hide the joints).
The blue/purple hair color makes for a change Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
ukshaun wrote:Is this some sort of take on Psylocke, or a completely different character?
The sculpted hair version gives the figure a higher quality vibe.
The eye's look interesting. The smoothness of the portrait, i am guessing Anime?
The way the eyelashes are painted, cheapens the look of the portrait, and reminds me of Barbie/Mattel - no eyelashes, only eyeliner would look better (in my humble opinion).
It is a shame here outfit design does not include something around the wrists (to hide the joints).
She is from Naruto. Haven't seen that, but I like the character description (linked in 3rd post above).

I love the sculpted hair with the cute face. I likely won't use the angry expression, since it doesn't look real enough to me. The main look will no doubt be the somewhat stern neutral expression with... well,... the purple or black wig! So awesome to be able to choose! Very Happy

Now I think I might want to watch some Naruto. At least check it out.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Can you use each hair piece with each of the faces?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

moveableeyes - NEW PRODUCT: Nounkey Studio: NK001 COSER with interchangeable eyes 1f10

Diana

Diana
Stryker2012 wrote:Can you use each hair piece with each of the faces?
I would think so. The description says somewhere that you get two complete head sculpts, hence the two pairs of eye balls...

But if the sculpted hair only works with the cute face that's fine by me.

I shall report for sure. Hopefully this company will offer more releases like this.

doodlehobby

Stryker2012 wrote:Can you use each hair piece with each of the faces?
Looking carefully at the head profile pics, yes. You can clearly see they used the same face plate with different hairstyles. Looking at the individual hair pieces, you can see that they are using magnets to secure it to the frame. I'm guessing this may also be the case for the face plates. Most likely it'll be a frame of some sort with eye sockets. The top will have a magnet to attach the hair. An area near the eye sockets will house another magnet for the face plate. Or they might use hole/peg to slot in the face plate in to secure. The eyes will definitely be a part of the frame as the face plates have hollow eye socket.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The hands are nice too. There's 4 pairs (of which is one pair making a heartshape, which I haven't seen in a figure before, not even with 1/12 Figma's which usually come with a wider array of hands than 1/6 figure. Although it's certainly possible there are Figma's with them). And there are two extra right hands, one seems to be for holding a gun, the other has two pointing fingers.

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:The hands are nice too. There's 4 pairs (of which is one pair making a heartshape, which I haven't seen in a figure before, not even with 1/12 Figma's which usually come with a wider array of hands than 1/6 figure. Although it's certainly possible there are Figma's with them). And there are two extra right hands, one seems to be for holding a gun, the other has two pointing fingers.

It's like they made the figure they themselves always wanted! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum