OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marlow 30 days of night

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:31 pm

Dgrotto

Hello, I’m new to the forum and wanted to share my Marlow figure from 30 days of night. Marlow 30 days of night  Img_1412
Marlow 30 days of night  Img_1411
Marlow 30 days of night  Img_1410Marlow 30 days of night  Img_1413

2Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:45 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ive seen the movie and liked it.

Special reason you went with this custom? Looks good

3Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:50 pm

Dgrotto

I just like the character and movie, I liked the whole premise of the film, unfortunately there was no 1/6 figures available, so I had one done. Thanks for the comment

4Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:56 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That looks awesome! A nice surprise to see a figure from that film, you did a great job with him! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:35 pm

Dgrotto

Thanks, I appreciate the comment, I had him done custom, I’m not that talented lol.

6Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:42 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Dgrotto wrote:Thanks, I appreciate the comment, I had him done custom, I’m not that talented lol.

Well regardless, he turned out nicely. It's a great feeling to add a new custom figure to the collection, no matter if it's made by yourself or others. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:49 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I've largely forgotten the source, but the custom figure looks excellent. And the actor's likeness is recognizable even without a ready reference, which says a lot.

8Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:14 pm

davidd

davidd
Yikes! That's scary! affraid

Nice custom! Effectively creepy!

9Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:55 am

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. Haven’t seen the movie in forever, but I remember it being creepy as hell. Nice figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marlow 30 days of night  1f10

10Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:38 pm

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
That's a very nice custom figure! Now you just need the rest of the cast... Smile

11Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:09 pm

Diana

Diana
Wow, he looks great!! Congrats! Very Happy

And welcome to the board!  Marlow 30 days of night  1f389

12Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:22 pm

Dgrotto

Thanks everyone for the positive comments.

13Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice fig! The hands are really cool!

14Marlow 30 days of night  Empty Re: Marlow 30 days of night Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:19 pm

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
That's really awesome, killer work! Bet he'd look great outside for some photos in the winter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum