OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“I am going to need a gun.” – John Wick

John Wick® uncovers a path to defeating The High Table. But before he can earn his freedom, Wick must face off against a new enemy with powerful alliances across the globe and forces that turn old friends into foes.

Keanu Reeves has been a fan favorite for years, and his portrayal of the renowned John Wick has always captivated audience’s hearts and minds around the world. Based on the highly-acclaimed John Wick: Chapter 4, Hot Toys is presenting the long awaited masterpiece – John Wick® 1/6th scale collectible figure. He is now here to check in!

The screen-accurate John Wick® figure features a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs and interchangeable hair sculptures, highly-detailed patterned fabric suit, a specialized body, an array of weapons including katana, nunchaku, bow and arrows, lots of guns, gold coins in stacks and a display base.

A Special Edition available in selected markets will include a rifle as bonus item exclusively to enhance the firing power.
This is the opportunity to own the remarkable figure. Don’t let anything stop you!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS729 - MMS729B
PRODUCT NAMEJOHN WICK®
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESAUTHENTIC AND DETAILED LIKENESS OF KEANU REEVES AS JOHN WICK® IN JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4
PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025
ARTISTS
The 1/6th scale John Wick® Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Keanu Reeves as John Wick® in John Wick: Chapter 4
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball function and two (2) styles of interchangeable hair sculptures (with magnetic function)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detail beard and skin texture
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Thirteen (13) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands
- Three (3) pieces of gun holding hands
- One (1) bowstring hooking right hand
- Three (3) pieces of open hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-printed

Costume:
- One (1) high-collar white-colored dress shirt
- One (1) black colored vest
- One (1) black colored suit jacket
- One (1) black colored necktie
- One (1) pair of black colored pants
- One (1) pair of black colored socks
- One (1) pair of black colored shoes

Weapons:
- One (1) katana
- One (1) nunchaku
- One (1) bow
- Two (2) arrows
- One (1) shotgun with removable magazine
- One (1) pistol with removable magazine
- One (1) wood grain patterned pistol

Accessories:
- Three (3) stacks of gold coins
- Three (3) pieces of gold coins
- Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate

Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:
- One (1) rifle

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2024 – Q1, 2025

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

® & © 2023 Summit Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
© 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1108
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2106
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3107
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4108
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5106
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6107
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7103
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8103
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9100
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10125
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11119
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12118
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13118
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14107
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15105
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1691
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1782
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1873
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1965

#newproduct #HotToys #JohnWick #Chapter4 #male #movie #action

ukshaun

ukshaun
I pre_ordered this about 3hrs ago Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

weskerfan5690

I supposed it’s no surprise that they’d make a new John Wick figure based on the fourth movie, though now I’m torn between getting the suit from this or the recently announced DAM GK Diamond 8 figure based on John Wick from the second movie for my covert operator/criminal mercenary figure. No doubt both will be of exceptional quality, but since I’d be using the muscular SS 6.0 body, it comes down to which suit would fit better on it. A point in the DAM suit’s favor is that I already have a DAM (technically VTS) black dress shirt, so that way it’d all match except the dress shoes, for which I’ll see if there are any made of real leather.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm not sure if it is just me being used to a younger Keanu or perhaps the rotating eyeballs placement caused some change to the sculpt, but there is something about the likeness that seems a little off to me. Also not sure the molded hair looks fine enough to look good in this instance.
Otherwise a very fine set, although Keanu is well on his way of becoming the new Robert Downey Jr or Christian Bale as far the number of his sixth-scale renditions go.

Diana

Diana
Oh this looks so good!! I really like it and everything about it. Love the two hair pieces and of course the movable eyeballs. Very versatile. 

But sadly I already know it's one of those figures that would get boxed if I run out of space or money. "Man with gun" is just not very inspiring to me, no matter how cool. 

Ugh, he looks so cool though! It's Keanu after all! Laughing

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I have their first Wick, but this thing is at another level. Ugh! I’m not sure I can swing the three new figure POs that went up. As much as I’d like this, Caine, and the Deluxe Indiana Jones, I might have to forego all three of these. Bummer, but the money needs to go elsewhere sadly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Exclusive to some sites, but for those in North America only Sideshow:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6032

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 4 JOHN WICK® 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum