OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
“THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT. SO, GO TO WAR WITH EACH OTHER, OR JOIN OUR FEDERATION OF PLANETS AND REACH FOR THE STARS. THE CHOICE IS YOURS.”
Star Trek: Strange New World is the newest iteration of Star Trek and has become a fan favorite in just two seasons. Following a pre-Kirk Enterprise in a five-year mission, the Captain is Christopher Pike, an experienced and level-headed officer who knows his own dark future. Portrayed by Anson Mount, Pike has quickly become a fan favorite character who leads a diverse and entertaining crew.

This 1:6-scale figure re-creates Captain Pike in exquisite 1:6 detail. Standing approximately 12 inches tall, every element, from his Star Fleet uniform to his uniquely styled boots, is authentically reproduced. The original portrait sculpt of Anson Mount has an authentic, hand-painted likeness.

The EXO-6 Pike 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this excellent likeness of Anson Mount as Christopher Pike is specially hand-painted.
Star Fleet Duty Uniform: With access to the original costumes, this uniform has been meticulously reproduced from the original full-size outfit. An authentically scaled badge is permanently affixed to the shirt.
Boots: Plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original footwear.
Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Equipment
PIke comes with the Star Fleet equipment needed for exploring strange new worlds. He comes equipped with:

Federation Type II phaser with removable Type 1 phaser.
Belt and phaser holster.
Flip screen communicator.
Federation phaser rifle.
Multiple hands for posing with the appropriate accessories.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of the respected Captain Pike and an excellent way to start your Star Trek: Strange New Worlds collection.

EXO-6's commitment to the variety and number of characters in Star Trek is unparalleled. Never before and never again will fans be able to own such high-end collectible figures covering such a wide expanse of the Star Trek universe. Act now to ensure you have the ultimate Star Trek collectibles before they disappear, never to return.

Height:

12 in

30 cm

Materials:

ABS, PVC, natural and synthetic fabrics.

Prototype shown, actual product may vary.

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 1_webp18
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 2_webp17
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 3_webp19
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 4_webp17
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 5_webp17
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 6_webp17
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 7_webp18
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 8_webp17
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 9_webp17
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 10_web17
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 11_web16
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 12_web15
StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 13_web15

#newproduct #Exo-6 #StarTrek #StrangeNewWorlds #CaptainChristopherPike #male #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks impressive, but seems like a surprising choice, given how little recent Star Trek has been covered.

Diana

Diana
Weird. I see his perfect likeness here and there, but I don't think I would have recognised him without the costume. Nice figure regardless.

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I passed on this. If I wanted an Anson Mount figure it’d be from Hell On Wheels.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

StarTrek - NEW PRODUCT: EXO-6: STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: CAPTAIN CHRISTOPHER PIKE 1/6 scale action figure 1f10

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Looks impressive, but seems like a surprising choice, given how little recent Star Trek has been covered.

Probably that's the exact reason he might be being made, given that Exo-6 would like to dip a toe into every era of Trek. Certainly Pike gets my interest more than the Discovery period figures, though Commander Saru was such a strikingly different figure that I couldn't resist.

itt

itt
I’ve been waiting for this one! My favourite captain since Kirk. Anson Mount has got it. Pre-ordered it the second I got the notice.

I’m also hoping to pick up that Saru sometime. Oh how I wish they would have left him as Discovery’s captain!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum